View Single Post
Old 11-23-2022, 09:50 AM   #8
aloe
Distinguished Member

Gosh the feeling of slipping my vibe into my already rather needy hole to come on and check GD is so so lovely....and turning on when I start typing is even better. *blushes* love the delightful buzz

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzzzr View Post
Welcome back, it's good to see you here again.

You need to include your nipples in your edging, two of your edges should be with your nipple clamps applied. You should tie them together with a piece of string or chain. Attach the other end to your desk.

Once you've edged step back quickly and pull the clamps off.
I have the house to myself right now so wanted to make sure I did these two edges *blushes*. I grabbed my nipple clamps and vibe before going to my desk. Setting everything on top I stripped out of my clothing so I was standing naked *blushes*. (my panties are definitely damp) My nipples were already a little pokey *blushes*...let's blame the cold.

I put the clamps on my nipples *squirms* the pinch making me feel all squirmy and attached them to the desk. This had them stretched out a little and being pulled down slightly *blushes*.

(gosh sitting here squirming with the vibe as I type this is so good)

I used the larger vibe on my clit on low to slowly bring myself to an edge...which maybe wasn't that slow standing there naked with my nipples being tugged thinking about what comes next. Once I hit the edge I pulled the vibe away and stepped back tugging off the clamps!! Gosh. *squirms*

I wanted the next edge right away *blushes* I put the clamps back on the turned the vibe back to low...I got back to the edge fairly quickly and held it for a few long seconds before pulling the vibe away and stepping back. Gosh. So squirmy.

After sitting for a moment I slipped back into my clothes....but without my bra as I am going to head out shortly to run an errand *BLUSHES*, debating changing into dry panties...but was pretty sure they would be damp again after typing this....and I was right *blushes*

(may or may not be thinking about the buzzing vibe going through some of the annoying patterns I never use instead of just buzzing away on low as I type)

...ugh the worst part of being done typing is knowing I am about to turn off the lovely buzzing *sigh* ...

Oh! And Blue my tally may or may not be up to 13...

Likes: clothespins, hidden public, edging, pussy insertions, short term orgasm denial, feeling controlled....

Dislikes: writing lines, corner time, anything that take awhile and doesn't make me feel squirmy

Limits: friends/family, public, messy, pictures

Last edited by aloe; 11-23-2022 at 09:53 AM.
aloe is offline   Reply With Quote