View Single Post
Old 07-12-2011, 12:11 AM   #142
SlutPuppy
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memories for Life View Post
6) say mexican took her. say daddy raped me. say drowned in pool. go home.
It turns out the mexican nanny named Zanny (not a street name for Zantac) wasn't fictional afterall:
http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/...7665W820110707
Why is saying your father raped you such an impossible thing to conceive? There are cases tried all the time for that! I don't see George Anthony screaming the LOUDEST that he has never done that! Why hasn't he filed a civil case against Casey for defamation of character???
1. Yes, she is a real person. But, she has never met or talked to Casey Anthony. You apparently don't care about that fact.
2.George Anthony said he didn't do it, and who knows, maybe he touched his daughter. I don't know. But just because your daddy touched you when you were little, isn't an excuse to kill your own kid.
3. Maybe because he actually loves his daughter, despite what she did?

Quote:
COLOR="blue"]You have never been in a situation where you might be taking another person's life. IT IS VERY COMPLICATED -- IT IS NEVER EASY TO KILL! Soldiers are conditioned to do it in a "you or them" situation on the battlefield but when they are right in front of you, any SANE person takes pause! [/COLOR]
And you have been in that situation? You can't say it's complicated or easy, unless you've had to choose between killing someone or not. Also, when did this become a situation where it's "you or them"? She was a 2 year old child, she couldn't have stopped anyone even if she wanted to. PS; soldiers and the military have nothing to do with this case, so why are you even bringing them up?

booty booty booty booty rockin' everywhere

Sex Map HERE

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

SlutPuppy is offline   Reply With Quote