Thread: Fiction: The Chalet Girl
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2022, 10:15 AM   #3
Whispering Dom

You were woken by a knocking on your door.

“Lesley? It’s Emily… Can I come in?” You sit up, pulling the sheet up to cover you.

“Uh… Ok.” The door opens and you see Emily peering round the door.

“Oh, sorry.” She steps in. “Were you asleep? I should go…” She stands, not moving silhouetted in the doorway.

“No, it’s Ok.” You look at her. “Come in. Is everything Ok?” You reach over and switch on the light by the bed as Emily steps in and closes the door. She walks over to the bed and sits on it.

“Yeah, it’s all fine.” She pauses. “Sorry, didn’t mean to disturb you. Didn’t even know if you’d be in yet, it’s still early.” She looks at you. “Did you go out? Are you Ok?”

“Yes, I’m fine. It was just a bit dead out…” You look at her. “But everything’s Ok at the chalet?’” She laughs quietly.

“Oh yeah. Like I said, they’re a rowdy bunch. But they’re nice, just want to have fun.” She pauses and looks at you. “I must have been propositioned half a dozen times.” And she laughs again.

“Oh, really?” You say. “Any of them worth taking up?” You smile and wink at her wondering whether she might have indulged her naughty side. Would be fun chatting and maybe comparing notes.

“They’re not really my type Lesley.”

“Ah… So what’s your type then?” Again she laughs.

“Guys aren’t really my type at all…”

“Oh.” You can feel your face flushing. You hadn’t realized, or even thought that Emily might be gay, and you instinctively pull your sheet tighter around you. You see her smile at you.

“Don’t worry” She said. “I don’t bite.” She’s still smiling. “Well, not unless I’m asked to.” And she grins as you feel your face flush again. “So what’s your type Lesley?”

“Um… Well… I’m not all that fussy…” Your voice tapers off, that might not have been the best thing to admit to, she might think you’re a slut. She’s looking at you.

“Have you ever been with another woman?” Your eyes go wide and you blush furiously and shake your head feeling not a little anxious sitting naked in bed with her sitting just a few feet away. Is she making a pass? She looks at you a long while. “You should try it, I think you’ll like it.” You swallow hard. She is making a pass, and you’re really not sure what you should do. She’s staring at you and you feel frozen in place, mesmerized as if you’re under some kind of spell, you just look at her with wide eyes. Then to your dismay she reaches her hand out and pulls the sheet away from you, your hands seemingly not able to hold on to it or perhaps not wanting to, just allowing her to take it, revealing your breasts. Still you feel frozen, unable to move, and surprisingly you sense a twinge of arousal. You’d always assumed it was being naked in front of a guy that turned you on, but it seems maybe you just have an exhibitionist streak in general…

“Lovely…” You look and see Emily gazing at your breasts and again you swallow. She looks up at you. “Are you Ok Lesley?” You lick your lips, don’t know what to say. “I love your little titties, can I touch them?” She’s looking right at you and now you can’t speak. She’s gazing into your eyes, you can feel your lips moving, but no sound comes out. “I won’t if you don’t want me to. I can go if you want…” But she makes no move to get up and leave, just sits staring into your eyes, and still you say nothing despite the fact that you know you are sitting naked in your bed, exposed from the waist up. You’re not sure why but her eyes drilling into you feels almost hypnotic. It feels like you sit staring at each other for an age, you really can’t understand why you haven’t said something, asked her to stop, to go, then as if in slow motion you see her reach a hand out and feel her brush your nipple.

“Ohhhh…” Your body shudders as a wave of pleasure washes over you. Your breasts may be small but your nipples are incredibly sensitive. Again Emily brushes it with her thumb and you almost double over. You look up at her, breathing heavily. She smiles at you and slowly pulls the sheet further away, you watch almost hypnotized as it slides down your tummy then retreats further, uncovering your naked groin, creeping down your legs. You hear Emily sigh and look up at her.

“Should I get into bed with you Lesley?” She says quietly. It’s as if you’re in a trance, and still you don’t speak, just look at her and lick your lips again. You want to shake your head, but for some reason you can’t, you feel as though you’re paralyzed, not with fear, but it’s almost as if she’s not letting you say or do anything. She looks at you intently, then stands and pulls her top off, unclasps her bra and drops it. You’d never really noticed her figure before, I mean why would you have? You check out guys, not girls and besides, pretty much every time you’ve been together you are both wearing bulky winter clothes. But she has lovely breasts, bigger than yours, but perky with small dark nipples. You shiver. She smiles at you.

Her hands go to her waist and she unbuttons her jeans and pulls them down, bending down to pull her shoes and socks off as she slips them from her ankles then she stands up again and slowly pulls her panties down and kicks them away. She has a little dark thatch of pubic hair, very European you think in a detached way as you gaze at her, not like you smoothly shaved. She stands naked for a moment then walks to the bed and climbs on next to you. You have turned your head to look at her as she strokes your face.
Whispering Dom is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Whispering Dom for this post: