View Single Post
Old 11-15-2022, 04:57 AM   #12
SluttyLara

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf82 View Post
Since tomorrow is a no touch day, I wonder if your master would appreciate us also helping keep your hands entertained and away from your pussy
Sorry I fucked up the time difference between me and Master, he’s an hour ahead so I had one hour till bedtime.

I did the clamps while I edged and edging was brutal enough, I think I edged a total of 7 times yesterday and all I wanna do is cum, I made such a mess of my panties. But having the clamps on the entire time was so bad because at first they hurt right but then the more I edge the less they hurt so I got this false sense of security when it came to yanking them off and it was hell. One came off straight away from the yank but the other moved so it was holding on by the tip of the clamp and omg the pain was insane. I pulled really hard again and it finally came off but I was sat there rubbing my poor nipples for a little bit.

Thank you for helping Master punish me.

How would you keep my hands occupied?

Limits: piss, scat, vomit, permanent, blood, extreme public, family, friends dares.

Toys: nipple clamps, handcuffs, collar, leash, thrusting rabbit, tail plug, cat ears, enema bulb, training plug set, nipple clamps on chain, leather chastity belt with plugs

http://bdsmtest.org/r/kNJQEURe
SluttyLara is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SluttyLara for this post: