Thread: Fiction: Ashley's Game
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2022, 10:50 AM   #90
Luffy90

Chapter 42

“Come to think of it…” Josh asked after they had found a spot to sit down. “Why did you grab me and have us run away from the others?”

“It’s not like I knew the others would run the other way…” Ellie said quietly, before raising her knees to her chest. “But I wanted to make sure I wasn’t alone, so I grabbed you.”

Josh gave her a warm smile as he heard that. “Well, I’m not complaining that I’m stuck here with you. I’d be way more terrified if I was hiding out here all alone as well. Who knows how long we’ll be stuck here.” He looked up at the sky that was barely visible through the tree tops, and the clouds were definitely building up again as the sun was completely covered by them.

“Are you cold?” Ellie asked him after a few minutes had passed.

“I’m fine for now at least. As long as the rain doesn’t come.”

“Oh…” Ellie said, hoping for another answer from him. Despite not being too cold herself right now, she decided to act like she was. “Well… I am.”

“I think it’s still too early to head back and check if our clothes are there.” Josh answered, not quite sure what to say.

Ellie sighed. “You’re not the quickest when it comes to taking a hint are you?” Ellie crawled over to him and placed her legs around him. “If we hug our bodies together like this…” She wrapped her arms around his back and leaned into him, whispering into his ear. “We can keep each other warm for much longer.”

Josh felt a chill rush through him as he felt her whole body lean into his. Nervously he placed his arms across her back as well and accepted her tight hug. Did she do this because she liked him or because she was actually cold? He wasn’t sure, and he didn’t dare ask, but he enjoyed this nonetheless. And it didn’t take long for his cock to react to it either, as it grew harder and harder, quickly moving it’s way up between their bodies.

Ellie leaned back a bit and looked down at his cock as she felt it along her stomach. “Looks like someone’s excited.” She said teasingly before leaning into him again.

“It’s not like there’s much I can do about it…” Josh said slightly embarrassed. “You are naked after all.”

“So you get turned on by me?” Ellie teased back.

“I mean…” Josh started. Not sure if she was just teasing him or actually wanted an answer from him. “Sure… obviously I am turned on by you. But I’d probably be with any girl in this situation.”

“Maybe…” Ellie said and moved her arms onto his shoulders before lifting herself up. “But would any other girl do this?” She moved one hand down and guided his cock inside of her, before slowly sitting back down on top of it. She let out a soft moan as he slipped deeper into her before hugging him tight again. “Now I feel much warmer… Don't you?”
Luffy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 9 users say Thank You to Luffy90 for this post: