View Single Post
Old 11-13-2022, 05:13 PM   #2
somekindofcreature
getDare Sweetheart

I decided to do my own dice dare this afternoon!

I rolled a 2, a 3, and a 1. Which I think is a pretty fun result, and definitely could have been worse. According to my rolls I don't have to write a report, but I decided I would anyway to make this thread more interesting, and I decided I would write the report before I cleaned up; just to degrade myself.

Because I rolled a 2 I started by taking off my shirt. Leaving me in just my underwear, some shorts, and a pair of socks.

Then, because I rolled a 3, I got out two slices of bread and my PB&J. I liberally coated one slice with peanut butter, and the other slice with grape jelly. Since I was wearing underwear I wasn't too worried about the bread falling off, but I thought it'd be in the spirit of the dare to make this as sticky as possible.

I put the slice with grape jelly against my left butt cheek and the slice with peanut butter against my right butt cheek. Then I got to work earning my right to get cleaned up. Since I rolled a 1 it meant I had to do some household chore. I decided to do the dishes, and since the dare requires them to be done by hand I had to unload my perfectly good dishwasher to do it. It felt bad.

It took me about 20 minutes to wash the dishes, and then I sat at the computer, and wrote what I have so far. The dare says eating the PB&J is optional, but since I wrote it I figure I'd better put my money where my mouth is. So I'll eat it now......

That wasn't too bad. It was mostly just smushed. I hope you enjoyed this report, and I hope more people enjoy doing this dare in the future!

Likes: humiliation and degradation, pet play, forced exercise, messy or gross dares

Limits: illegal or reputation ruining activities, intense pain, dares that are unsanitary or unsafe

Number of strangers that have seen me half naked in 2024: 2
Number of strangers that have seen me half naked in 2023: 1

somekindofcreature is offline   Reply With Quote