View Single Post
Old 11-12-2022, 11:39 AM   #3
Sabina
gD king

Rosette

Dear pluky

Many were reading this new thread days ago and guessed if you dared yourself to test try on your own body, and test the pain.

Thank for the detailed description, in the second post. I feel you will write some more in the future, when you will be ready for more, also from the mindset point of view.
There is no hurry, in weeks or some months, you also know inside of you, this will happen becouse your submissive soul will crave it.

A quality of all sadists who respect the submissives, is to be patient.

I ask to you, what was the spark in your head who made you buy this device, and to test on the your own body?
I understand (or I am wrong) it was not an external suggestion from a Domme/ Dom, all the opposite: you done it all yourself.
How is the your mind state, emotionally, after you done the tests, and when you read back the report you offered publically to all the kinky world gathered here?

One very final (technik) question:
You tried (or like to try) and see how this can change if your body is sprayed wet, with salty water

Take care and not inflict too much pain to you
Spoiler:
or maybe not...

Miss Sabina
Soft limits: pissing,breathplay,figging
Limits:very explicit public,show face in pics/vids, blood,blackmail,illegal,family,scat,any dangerous
Hate:who want to be right at any cost.

PM DARES HERE!

Sabina is offline   Reply With Quote