View Single Post
Old 11-12-2022, 12:22 AM   #14
sluttymeowmeow

My kinky male friend (KMF) from the previous posts was visiting again. I really wanted to take the plunge and shave my head completely so I did it yesterday. I went to the barbershop with him. He was very excited to film it as well. The barbershop is not too far from my flat. I wore block-heeled boots, crotchless stockings, denim mini skirts and a black halter crop top no bra with a puffer jacket on top. My butt was plugged. While we walked he kept shoving my skirt up at the back and grabbing my butt. I was very wet and excited with the excitement of a shave and public exhibition. In the barbershop, I sat my bare pussy down on the chair. He went over me with clippers first. MY KMF was video recording it from all angles. I sat on the chair with my legs spread wide. I moaned as he put a soft towel on my head to shave me. I was dripping wet. I'm sure he could smell my wetness. I loved feeling the straight razor scrape away the stubble from my scalp and make it smooth and soft. He shaved me twice for optimal smoothness. My KMF was tenting through his pants while filming me. Then the barber rubbed some oil into my bald head and made it very shiny. I rubbed my head as I looked at myself in the mirror. As I got up my pussy juice was down my thighs and left a big sticky wet spot on the chair. I blushed and smiled at the barber and thanked him and paid.

My KMF felt up my pussy while returned home. His hand was glistening. We ducked into a very crowded coffeeshop. We slipped into the restroom. I put my hands against the wall and he slide right into my pussy. No need for lube or anything. While fucking me he kept rubbing my bald and touching my clit alternately. The feel of my pussy juice on my bald head was something else entirely. I usually never come from fucking but I did this time. We made a big sticky mess. He tongue fucked my mouth with his big rough all hands over my bald head. I really enjoyed it. When we left I noticed people staring maybe it was my sticky bald head maybe they knew I was a slut. But I love the public exposure of being a bald slut. My KMF knew that so he indulged me.

We sat in a square park. I always sit with my legs spread wide. He had an arm around my shoulders. Playing with my bald head and occasionally dipping down to play with my tits. People looked at us. I was dripping. We went back to my place. I got on my knees and sucked his cock. He came on my face and my head. There is nothing like warm cum on my freshly shaved head.
sluttymeowmeow is offline   Reply With Quote