View Single Post
Old 11-08-2022, 06:46 PM   #7
naughtynakedgina

I am liking this. So two ladies that live together platonically (well sort of) and are generally straight add fun and games to the house by adding dares to the shenanigans around the house. I would so do this. I love how some game ends up with one in chastity and the other eating pussy. Good at it or not I'm sure any tongue down there feels great. But the added timing of having to induce orgasm makes it interesting. I'm happy to add another happy ending for the gal that gets cunnilingus done to her. Not a bad punishment to do it either. Could be worse. I am hoping these ladies ad more games to the story section. And I agree, love to see the payoff live. I go to the webcam chat from time to time.

Likes: Games, public nude dares , exhibition, flash, masturbate, pee, humiliation, ENF, toys, spanking, nipple play, anal, stories, getting caught (but only safely.)

Limits: face (for now), video (for now), scat, blood of any kind, family, friends, illegal, permanent marks, caught by cops , anything online that would cause social suicide, probably more.

Toys I have: dildo, vibrator, butt plug, clothes pins, strap on
naughtynakedgina is offline   Reply With Quote