View Single Post
Old 11-08-2022, 04:10 PM   #1
KeyLee

Default Orgasm dispenser

So I found myself in a situation through various twists and turns that has me now in a chastity belt with my housemate holding the keys. I also had to give her oral yesterday, but I don't do it very often as I tend to go for guys so I turned out to be a bit crap at it. She was not best pleased at the attempt.

She'd like to keep me locked up until I give her a certain number of orgasms through oral only. We couldn't agree on a number so are leaving it up to fate. Each post in this thread including mine adds an orgasm for her. It will be open for 48 hours. No double posts unless an hour has passed.

Obviously she is hoping for loads of posts. I've never been able to cum without either clit or vaginal stimulation no matter how horny I get so I'm fairly sure I'm fucked in a non literal way.

Any suggestions on nipple, ass, bondage, other oral tasks or other suggestions are welcome to be considered. I have clamps, nipple suckers, deep freeze, various plugs including a Lovense Hush, dildos (I haven't been able to get them all in my ass before), numerous gags (ring dildo, ball), a deprivation hood and general household stuff. We also have two male housemates who can get involved.

Likes: uncomfortable anal, uncomfortably large cunt insertions, being used as a cum dump, denial, edging, nipple and clit torture, gags, sensory deprivation, humiliating name calling, bondage
Dislikes: actively fucking my cunt, toothpaste
Limits: piss, scat, blood, full public, illegal, pics
KeyLee is offline   Reply With Quote