View Single Post
Old 07-10-2011, 05:18 PM   #4
Hollyann
Distinguished Member

You are your masters new cat and cats don't use toilets so you must go in a litter box or something similar cats also don't were clothes so when ever Yiu are alone you must be naked on all fours with a pair of panties shoved partly in your arse and cats don't use silver wear or eat at tables so you must eat all food in a bowl on the ground with no hands.

Naughty girls need to be spanked so spank your butt till it is nice and red then put on your shortest skirt and go for a walk no underwear allowed

You should write I love humilation on your stomach and then put on your thinnest white shirt and go walk around

Go walking around and say "meow" or "rawr" to most people you see

Hog tie your self naked on your kitchen table blind folded and gagged and have a piece of paper next to you that reads " use ne in any way that pleases you"

Add me on kik hollynn1213

Looking for a female slave

Likes- nipple torture, humiliation, insertions, anal, semi public, risk of getting caught, pain.
Dislikes (or maybe what I really like the most) big insertions, a lot of pain, high chance of getting caught.
Limits- family, friends, blatant public, too much pain, to large insertion, pics (unless we're friends).
Hollyann is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Hollyann for this post: