Thread: outdoor nudity
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2022, 07:26 AM   #294
rhl
getDare Succubus

1. does the idea of being naked outside turn you on? Yes, very much so
  2. have you ever gone commando (no underwear)? Yes, when requested. I like my balls to be cuddled
  3. have you ever flashed? Yes
  4. have you ever flashed and been seen by someone? Yes, it was July 4th, I'm with 2 other guys, a hepatitis ladies on a balcony asked us to moon them, we did. The rewarded us by telling us that we where the first ones to moon them.
  5. have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed? Yes, I was commando, with a skirt on, at ever corner my skirt was raised a little. Eventually most of my butt cheeks exposed, and barely my balls, as I walked intogmy house.
  6. have you ever been outside at night without any clothes? Yes! More times than I can count
  7. have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed? With just a body part that normally isn't exposed? No, but if you give me a dare.
  8. have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes? Yes, Tied to a tree, but my favorite, take shoes off, walk away 50 steps, take an item off, walk away, every 50 steps drop an item of clothing. Walk back naked to my shoes, picking up cloths, get dressed when reaching shoes.
  9. have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare? Yes, Both
  10. have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare? Of course, if they ask, why not
  11. have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked? Yes, I was in the back seat, blind folded, and asked to get undressed and hand my clothes up front.
  12. have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked? Yes, after reading about how others enjoyed this, I just had to try. What a turn on.
  13. have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat? No, he pulled over and I gave
  14. have you ever tied yourself up outside? Yes, I have a timed delay pad lock
  15. have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? Yes, to a light pole in a park by a beach, I hear fishermen, I'm naked, I rolled two dice for 6 minutes, click the lock, beep, beep, beep, Buzz the lock goes. I then notice a flashlight sweep to me. Nothing I van do but wait for the six minutes, this was my second dayand blindfolded? Yes, the day before, for 3 minutes, no fishermen
  16. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside? Yes, and have, she knows I like cross dressing, as requested, commando, tennis skirt, bra, crop top, she decided to tie my wrists above my head, then walked away
  17. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you? YESS!! Got any ideas on how to make this happen?
  18. have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around? No
  19. have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around? No, other than a nude beach, but want to do the Philly WNBR
  20. does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever? YESSS!!!!!
  21. did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc)
    Yes, so much so that I had to do a dare, before answering. What did I decide, we have a beach nearby.. Where small groups hang out at night. Wooden lit steps go from the road to the beach. I asked Google to roll two dice, Half way up the steps, stood, took off my clothing,? Now naked I sat down and set a timer, for 6 minutes.
    Damn that was a rush, but can't see me doing this again