View Single Post
Old 10-27-2022, 07:30 AM   #67
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

So this will be a quick update I’m afraid but I had a challenge from a dice date on a different thread to do a random hook up (actually I had 2 but have only managed 1 so far)

Meet anyone and straight to sex was the challenge. Starting with a handjob, kissing and letting his hands wander leading to anal, deepthroat and toys plus he has to cum on my face and cum 3 times. I had to wear a short skirt and translucent top

I decided to go to a hotel bar and try to pick up someone theee so I went to the Strand Palace wearing a short skirt a shear top, heels and no underwear and a plug

Didn’t take long for an American guy in a suit to approach me and offered me a drink. I needed to get straight to sex so I leaned in and gave him a deep wet kiss. He was surprised but soon responded and his hands wandered and I stroked his crotch. Before you know it he led me to the lift, and on the way up we really got hit with his hand up my skirt. Into his room and naked in seconds

By now it was just animalistic sex, just hot sweaty fucking. I begged him to fuck my ass and tie me up (he used the dressing gown belt as theee wasn’t anything else). It wa ms a really hot fuck. All holes well used and he came on my face and a few more times as we fucked.

I eventually left at 5am and got the first tube home with his cum on my face doing the walk of shame, but I’d had a really great fuck and was on a high

Not super kinky but super slutty and really enjoyable

Kik hotsassysarah2
Hotsassysarah is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post: