View Single Post
Old 10-27-2022, 07:16 AM   #11
Robink
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simi View Post
Of course Happy to help train some sissies :P

So a few of these are some older files from Vive, but i have heard some good things about them:

Sissification Files

Sissy Clean - So this file helps get rid of the negative stereotypes about sissies, and helps you let go of them and embrace being feminine without some of the negative connotations you may have.

There is Sissy Pride and Duality: Princess and Slut which go together. They are fairly open conditioning, Sissy Pride helps motivate you to be the best sissy you can be, in your own definition of what that looks like, princess and slut lets you explore multiple aspects of being a sissy. Its not like you always want to be hyper sexual, or super feminine, this lets you play with both sides easier.

The Sissy Brace, well you all know how much i like to keep boys and girls denied and horny, this helps train the sissy to accept that her sexuality is not about her getting off. But more giving pleasure to those around you as a good little sissy slut. This needs you to be in your cage.

This one is not really hypnosis, just Vive putting sissies in their place in 5 minutes with his sissy breaker

Feminisation files

So just separating these out, most are general feminizing and accepting that side of you. If you are sissy or trans they may help you.

Feminine Conditioning. This file doesn't tell you what behaviors you condition yourself for, it uses what you imagine as feminine. It will condition you into shifting your behaviors into more of the feminine ones which you want.

A few further conditioning files, with feminine voice, feminine motion and feminine skincare. Additionally there is Nail Pride to add to your training for more feminine looks. Musically there is the Girly Music Curse which will make you love the typically feminine music (Whatever you consider this to be) and it will pull you into a girly and hyper feminine state of mind.

A few files which i will link here all to help put you into a feminine headspace are:
Free your Inner Girl
Your Girly Heart
The Feminine Light
And the Little Girl Fractionation Loop (As with any fractionation files this will loop and take you deeper into the space with every repetition, make sure to have listened to Deeply Fractionated at least once.

One i consider to be a little evil (as i hate high heels) but thats apparently pretty effective is this file which forces you to wear high heels if you want to walk for the rest of the day.

As a triggerable file there is the Deep Fem Lock, you will be using a bracelet/string to help trigger you into feminine side while you wear it.

And finally a couple of fantasy files with "my little girl" and also Fantasy Feminization (Which is a positive fantasy feminisation file, but will have some positive/empowering lingering effects)

For obvious reasons I have never listened to most of these, if any help you let us know here and also feel free to give him some feedback on his website. There will be more these are just ones i found with a quick hunt through the site.
Thank you Simi.
I will definitely try some of these and let you know how they go.
Loving the first few I've tried

I am cocksucking queen bambi

pm dares

toys
Robink is offline   Reply With Quote