View Single Post
Old 10-26-2022, 01:04 PM   #2
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew_b View Post
This might make me sound like an old fart (even though I'm only 33) but it seems to me that they are less daring people these days.

The reason I say this is that seems to becoming harder to find people to chat to about this stuff

So what are your views on this?
Yes your right at least I am finding that . Young people seem to embarrass easily and are very prudish . When it comes to nudity of any form they have all become prudes even to the point of seeing others and not themselves , they seem to get offended really easily . I am afraid society has alot to answer for as we have wrapped our young people in cotton wool and taught them that they have their rights and everyone sueing each other for the stupidist of things . Also the pedophilia epedemic sweeping across countries is teaching our kids that anything sexual is wrong . People are so scared of being branded a sexual predator etc that people have lost the adventurous streak kids used to have . Its very sad but society has alot to answer for . When I was a kid you never heard of kids suffering eating disorders etc no one really cared but now every kid is worried about their size etc all wanting to fit in . Social media doesnt help this either . Not only that with everyone having phone cameras now people are worried about pictures being posted online as well . It is very very sad that between modernisation and society have killed a way of life kids now will never get to experience .
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote