Thread: Fiction: Ashley's Game
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2022, 04:41 AM   #88
Luffy90

Chapter 40

Luke tried to calm himself down. He could not remember the last time he had been this turned on. Looking down at a naked Ashley on her hands and knees down in front of him, just waiting for him to take her from behind.
He carefully knelt down behind her, planting his knees in the soft muddy ground and placing his hands firmly on her hips lining himself up behind her and seeing her inviting pussy on full display for him to enjoy.
He carefully guided his cock towards her slit, moving it along the edge of her wet lips, before slowly pushing himself inside of her. As he entered, he could feel the warmth of her pussy cover the entirety of his cock as it slid all the way inside of her.

“Fuuuuck…” Ashley let out a soft moan as he entered her. At this point she had no regret that she chose this dare or that she was found as one of the two girls to be fucked. Right now she wanted this. Completely ignoring the fact that she was kneeling on a wet and muddy ground, completely naked outside in the public woods.

Luke started to do some slow thrusts to get some momentum going, trying his hardest not to let the pleasure he felt get too intense. He didn’t want this to end in a blink of an eye from blowing his load too early. However seeing Ashley leaning her head backwards showing that she was clearly enjoying herself as well, definitely didn’t make it any easier for him to try and last longer.
However, not even a full minute later he felt himself reach the point of no return. He couldn’t get himself to stop and he didn’t want to stop either. He felt a rush go through his entire body as he quickly increased his speed, and as Luke felt himself about shoot his load, he gave her one final deep trust, before letting his cum shoot out in several short bursts inside of her. “Thank you.” He blurted out, trying to catch his breath while not being quite sure what to say. “That was... amazing!”

Ashley had hoped it would last longer, but she knew deep inside that the dare was just to fill a condom and not for herself to have an orgasm. But she had enjoyed it while it lasted, way more than she thought she would. “You did well.” She said with a shy smile looking back at him. Trying to hide her slight disappointment that it was over already. “Let’s see how big of a load we made then.” She said as a hint for him to finally pull out of her.

“Oh, right. Sorry...” Luke carefully pulled out of her while holding on to the edge of the condom. He could see it had filled up quite a lot with his cum. It had been a while since he’d had such an intense orgasm. “It’s quite a mouthful” He said proudly, holding it up in front of her. “I hope neither of us have to do the second part of the dare.”

Ashley nodded and just smiled back at him “Let’s head back and wait for the others then.”

They walked back, and once they reached the clearing they had started at they could see Josh and Lucy already waiting there.

“Hey you guys!” Lucy waved as they approached, holding the other condom in her hand. She mockingly bumped Josh in his side as she continued. “This guy barely even entered me before he blew his load pretty much instantly, so I figured we’d be the first back. Which gave Ashley and Luke quite the laugh as they grouped up.

“I’ll call out for Ellie then.” Ashley said and loudly called Ellie to come out.
After about a minute she came stepping out of the woods looking slightly annoyed that she’d just been waiting alone until now.

“I wanna join in on some fun too.” She said with a mocking tone.

Ashley still not being fully comfortable with her sister being a part of this just jokingly played a long. “I’m sure you’ll get plenty of chances.” She held up the two filled condoms. “Well, I guess the moment of truth have come. Let’s find out which one of us have to swallow these two loads."
Luffy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 9 users say Thank You to Luffy90 for this post: