View Single Post
Old 10-22-2022, 09:20 AM   #10
sluttymeowmeow

This week I cropped my long messy undercut into a very high humiliating bowlcut. I wear it slicked back when I want to look it. Otherwise, I let the fringe fall. I razor down my nape and sides every night before masturbating it turns me on. My lesbian hookup this week was disappointing. She was not kinky or even a good kisser. A kinky online male switch friend was visiting. He offered to play with me after hearing about my unsuccessful hookup. I went to his hotel. He's mid 30s fairly fit in a thick sort of way. He has a very girthy cock. I was in the mood to be a bottom so he topped. He has a clothing control fetish. He made wear a thin strap silky lilac dress no bra no panties and white kitten heels. My hair slicked back and large golden earrings. He wanted my makeup to be glossy with a smoky eye. I complied. We went to an upmarket asian restaurant with booth seating. We walked there from his hotel. He had his arm around me and the seat thee entire time and would occasionally just drop the top of my dress from one side. Maybe play with nipple. Tweak it.

I am sure people at the restaurant saw my tities. By the time dessert came round, he put a glob of ice cream on my nipple and made me lick it up while recording. Afterwards, we walked back to his hotel. His tongue fucked my mouth in the elevator. He made me walk back from the elevator to the room without the entire top half of my dress pulled down. It was thrilling and very humiliating. After coming into my room he stripped the dress. I just wore the white kitten heels and large earrings. He took me to the balcony like that. He had to make some work calls. I knelt between his legs as he took calls. I nuzzled his cock through his pants and kissed it. I tried to get his zipper with my teeth but he pulled my hair and slapped me. I was very wet. As I hung my head down waiting he kept playing with my bowlcut and stroking my bald nape and sides and occasionally playing with boobs.

He finally got off the call and unbuttoned and unzipped. It had been a while since I worshipped cock but I enjoy it. He recorded me sucking on my own phone so I could watch myself later. I sucked on his balls and cupped them and took in as much of his cock as possible. He slapped my face with his cock as I worshipped his balls. He came all over my face, hair and nape. He allowed me to crawl inside. I was instructed to kneel and watch the video of me sucking him and I used only one finger on my clit and pussy. He readied my butt plug and made me bend over with my ass in the air and inserted it. He then fucked my pussy while using my vibrator on my clit. He came on the back of my scalp. We then went into the shower. I knelt in the tub and kept my mouth open and he pissed on me. Then we washed up and I went home plugged.
sluttymeowmeow is offline   Reply With Quote