View Single Post
Old 10-19-2022, 10:55 AM   #24
Waterfall
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kindness View Post
Why are you wearing a shirt and bra? Those can come right off. Go do that now, someplace private.

While you're there, take two thin pens/pencils. use a hair tie to attach them tightly together at one end, so they are sitting together kind of like tweezers. Place one on each side of the base of your clit. The hair tie should be in the back, the pencils should be sticking out in front by an inch or so, and the whole thing should be pinching your clit at the base.

Tie one end of the ribbon tightly around the ends the pencils so it squeezes them together more. Pick a piece of furniture, and rub your clit on it until you edge.

Put your pants back on. Leave the ribbon coming out over your belt or through the zipper (your choice). Go sit back where you were before. Play with the ribbon. See if you can edge again by playing with the ribbon.

By the way: no orgasms for the next 24 hours, unless you ask a cute boy for permission in very explicit terms. Not that you will. This is a regular denial, just with a little mental twist.
Went to the bathroom, removed my shirt and stashed it in my bag with my bra. I was worried about the tightness of my pants breaking one of the pens/pencils if I sat wrong, so I used 2 shorter pencil lead containers. I successfully pinched it between the containers. I don't have a ribbon but I found a fabric mask from earlier in the semester so I tied the end of that around the other side. I was in the bathroom so the only thing I really had to edge on was the TP dispenser. It took a few minutes but I managed! After that i readjusted the mask. It was juuussttt long enough so I put it up to my belt. I put my panties back on and left. I'm sitting back where I was. Now to try to edge

Likes, limits, and toys!

Pm me degrading things I should add here!
Waterfall is offline   Reply With Quote