View Single Post
Old 10-19-2022, 08:28 AM   #56
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Been a long time since I updated but had a few things going on and I know I need to get back to taking challenges and dares.

Got a couple of updates to give, both very hot.

The most recent was a 4 guy gangbang. Although the set up was with a fuckbuddy i know so wasn’t anything special. He’s a big Dutch guy and we’ll hung so we fuck regularly but he is always rough. Lots of hate filled sex, slapping me, hair pulling, choking, that sort of thing. We’d been at it for about an hour and he had already fucked all my holes hard. We were sort of on a break, just resting after a particularly hard ass fuck when his door bell rang. He told me to wait in the bedroom as he threw on some clothes and went to answer.

I didn’t realize that he’d prearranged for 3 other guys he knew to come over and join in. It’s something we’d discussed but when the 4 of them entered the room I jumped up and tried to cover myself quickly with some clothes. It then happened so fast. I was just grabbed and thrown to the bed and I realized that at that point I was going to get well used. I knew if I wanted to stop it I could and I felt safe but I also knew that it was going to be a really hard session.

For the next 4 or 5 hours I was fucked mercilessly in every hole almost non stop. I had all 3 holes used several times which is so intense it’s insane and I loved it. The sensation of a cock in my pussy and one in my ass is incredible but added to that a hard throat fuck and my god

I went from extacy to fear to orgasm to exhaustion all the way through. Just incredible

At one point as I refused to take yet another throat fuck, 3 of them held me down while another canard and whipped my ass and back until I was begging them to stop. I was so exhausted but the whipping was so painful it was better to get throat fucked again

They filled my holes with cum and left me lying there a complete mess before leaving me.

An absolutely amazing impromptu session. Fucking loved it but it took me a several days to recover

Sorry for being away for a while. I’ll try to keep reports coming and please start sending tasks again

Will update my other experience soon

Kik hotsassysarah2
Hotsassysarah is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post: