View Single Post
Old 10-16-2022, 08:50 PM   #1
BlueBallsBoy

Default Exposure has me very paranoid and scared.

Very serious post, I could use some advice, I'm really scared.

So I had started off a relationship with a dom and everything was fine, I'd send him pictures and videos, and he would do dirty talk and give me tasks, very simple, we all know it. but after a couple of days I wanted to call it quits and I told him, so he starts getting angry and says "you don't get to decide" which is when he shows me something that made my heart drop.
Apparently, I'm an idiot and had my face in the reflection of a video I sent to him, and face is very strictly in my limits. He proceeded to say that if I didn't want to be "exposed" I would have to keep sending him videos, which honestly I would've done, but this time he wanted my face in all of them.
I tried to reason with him for a couple of hours but he didn't care and posted my pics and face to an exposure site along with my kik.
I now have people spamming my kik, mocking me with the photos and now countless people have seen these images completely without my consent.

I'm freaking out and I don't know what to do, I've been up all night trying to get the post down but the report button seems like it's just a prop.
I can't sleep and I'm on the brink of breaking down, what do I do?

Horny sub who cums too much.

21/M/Gay

Kik GargoilBackpack

Small penis/balls humiliation, Edging, Denial, Specific Semi-public, Cum Control, Exhibitionism

Dislikes:
Pee, Anal, Body writing, Personal

Limits:
Scat, Sissification, Blood, Permanent, Illegal, Face, Public, Sounding
BlueBallsBoy is offline   Reply With Quote