Thread: Fiction: Ashley's Game
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2022, 09:18 AM   #86
Luffy90

Chapter 39

“Right, this is what we have to do to complete the dare.” Ashley said as she started to read her note.

“To complete this group dare you must do the following tasks:
1. Strip naked.
2. We will play a game of hide and seek. The two boys will look for the two or tree girls depending on if I had to participate, which I had to.
3. Once a boy finds a girl, he will put on a condom, which I brought with me here.” She held up the condoms in her hand that she pulled out of her pocket. “Then proceed to fuck her in a doggy-style position until he cums. The girl will then take the condom off him and carry it back here and wait for the rest.
4. Once both guys have found a girl, finished their task and arrived back here, we will shout for the last girl to come out. We will then spin the wheel app again and see which one of us have to swallow the contents of both of the condoms.”

“That was a lot more than I expected.” Lucy said surprised.

The others seemed to agree with her, but both of the boys seemed quite excited with the dare, as they would both get a chance to fuck one of the girls each. So none of them wanted to make any complaints on the details of the dare, even if it was a slight chance that one of them would have to swallow some cum in the end.

“If none of you have any questions, I guess we can just start this dare?” Ashley said as she handed a condom out to both Luke and Josh. “The area we can hide in is roughly fifty meters in any direction from this spot. So that we can hear the call out in the end and also avoid people on the main trail from seeing us.”

They all then stripped back naked and both the boys faced the water and started a count to one hundred to allow the girls to hide.
All of them split up in different directions, heading into the more dense part of the woods. The wet bushes and grass felt cold on their bare skin as they made their way deeper into the woods to find a good spot to hide.

“One hundred!” Luke said with a slightly loud voice, but still trying not to alert the whole forest of their location. The two of them split up and went in opposite directions to start the hunt.

It didn’t take long for him to notice he was going in the right direction as he could see clear footprints of bare feet in the mud from time to time as the grass cleared in certain spots. He kept looking up into the trees as he moved and made sure to check behind every thick brush and large rocks that he could spot.

After around five minutes of searching he spotted a pair of legs that was visible under a big bush, as the bottom of it was quite bare. The girl had climbed into the middle of it and from the general look of the bush, it did seem like a very clever hiding spot as you got covered by all sides by thick brush, except that at the very bottom it apparently was much more bare than the initial look of it made it seem. “Found you!” Luke announced as he pulled some branches away to reveal Ashley who was making herself as small as possible inside the bush. “I’m sorry, but you weren’t as hidden as you might have thought.”

“Fuck!” Ashley blurted out as she made her way out of the wet bush before wiping a few wet leaves and branches off her skin. “I was hoping I’d get a pass for once, but at least i'll do this with someone I’ve already had inside of me, despite it being only ten seconds last time.” She said trying to lighten up the situation a bit.

“Are you sure this is okay?” Luke asked nervously as he started to open the condom she had given him for this dare.

“Well it’s my own dare dude. Of course I’d hoped I would get a pass, but don’t worry about it.” She said with a shy smile. “Want me to help you with that?” She pointed at the condom.”

“I mean if you want to.” He answered and gave her the condom with a shaky hand. His cock on the other hand didn’t seem so nervous as it was already hard and ready to go.

Ashley opened it and pinched the end of it to avoid getting an air bubble and placed in on the tip of his cock before rolling it across his shaft. She didn’t want to admit it to him but she was kind of looking forward to this. Doing it outside like this really turned her on. Only hoping she’d get to avoid having to swallow the content of the two condoms after they were all done. She then went down on her knees and placed her hands on the ground in front of her. “Alright Luke, I’m ready when you are.”
Luffy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 8 users say Thank You to Luffy90 for this post: