Thread: Fiction: The Epic Sleepover(s)
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2011, 04:47 PM   #35
userposter556

Chapter 9

I was nervous, but also had a boner, it was hanging out of the panties and skirt and pressing against the tights. Kirsty said "hes excited!" "No im not." I said. "well whats with the stiffy?" kirsty replied. "I cant help it." I replied. "bullshit, now shut up slave." kirst exclaimed.

Rhaianna stepped forwards "every week you will be given a task, at the end of the week we will judge your performance and whether or not you deserve to be punished." "what? I thought I was done after to night." I said. Sophie said "well we thought about that but then decided to do this instead."

Sophie took out her phone, and so did the other girls. One by one they deleted the pictures of me. I said "but why?" "we are giving you a choice." said sophie. "you enjoy our company, I can tell. But you are upset that we dont speak at school and during the week. We are making you an offer. If you do what we have suggested and complete a task each week, then we will speak to you and shawn during the week, become friends if you like." "But what about your other friends?" I asked. Sophie said "I can be friends with who I want, and its nobody elses buisseness. If they cant accept that then they are not a true friend. So are you in or out?"

I glanced over at shawn, he was excited, and he was nodding at me. He wanted me to accept. I was thinking about it and then decided that I liked the company of the girls, the were very hot, they had good personalities, I would like them to be my friends, and I get excited when performing tasks. Its a win win. "yes." I said.

"good." said Rhianna. "thats you for the rest of the night, we are even going to be generous and give you the choice to sleep naked instead of in thouse clothes, and you may either remove the makeup or the nail polish. You can remove the other tomorrow.

I decided to remove the makeup and sleep in some of the clothes, I slept in the tights and panties, I removed the rest of the clothes. Then we went to bed.
userposter556 is offline   Reply With Quote