View Single Post
Old 10-10-2022, 09:16 PM   #70
jk37

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinkevk View Post
Did a few of these a long time ago so I feel like its time for another

1. Would you magically half the size of your penis/boobs for 100,000 dollars?
Not for $100k, would have to be more

2. Would you rather be able to make glitter or confetti magically poof out of thin air?
I would go with glitter, it makes me think of a stripper

3. If an indestructible chastity belt magically locks itself onto you and the key was at the top of the Eiffel tower how long do you think you will be denied?
probably a year, it would be fun for a while, but I would have to find a way to get the key

4. Which GD member would you let decide your bedtime every night for the next year? Or you decide their bedtime? If the latter, how kind would you be?
I would make a post and offer it to the first female that agreed to read me a sexy bedtime story each night

5. Could you survive the next 2 days without clothes if all yours disappeared?
I could definitely survive, would just act like I am sick and stay in bed and at home

6. What was your first fetish and is it still ranked highly today?
cum eating and yes it is still pretty high on my list. I can remember cumming on my own face and tasting it when I was young and before I ever really thought of fetishes

7. If you were offered a job as a sissy/sexy maid tomorrow would you take it?
I would be tempted, but wouldn't do it unless there was some way to keep it a secret

8. Would you rather drink from a lifelike toy penis or eat from a dog bowl for a month?
Drink from a penis

9. Would you rather be locked in fingerless mitts or 6 inch heels for a week?
Both would suck, but heels since you could still do most day to day things

10. Would you bet your life savings on black(roulette) if you got 4 times your money instead of the regular payout on your bet? So if you had 10,000 you would either lose it all or walk out with 40,000.
I think I would take the gamble

11. Why are you not naked right now? Could you be naked right now?
I am sitting on my couch and my family is all here. I could be naked if I went to bed, which is what I am about to do

12. What percent dom/sub are you?
90%sub 10%dom

13. Would you let a member of your preferred sex spank you 50 times every time you swear/cuss or put you in the naughty corner for 10 minutes?
spankings, (pants down wherever it happens)

14. Whats the most creative dare you ever made/you were ever given?
I started a strip dice Kik dare on here that was fairly popular for a while

15. Have you ever felt turned on from being bossed around/being the boss in a non sexual setting? If so please tell us
nothing comes to mind, maybe by a teacher in highschool, but that was a long time ago

16. Would you rather be the facesitter or the facesittee?
facesittee for sure (maybe while in that indestructible chastity cage)
That was fun, would love to see more of these

Likes: edging, exhibition, Cock and Ball Bondage, CBT, anal play, CEI, light pain, sissy, pee
Dislikes: pain, denial
Limit: Face, Public, Friends and Family, poo, permanent, extreme pain
jk37 is offline   Reply With Quote