Thread: outdoor nudity
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2022, 06:42 PM   #279
tyragon123
getDare Sweetheart

1. does the idea of being naked outside turn you on? Yes
  2. have you ever gone commando (no underwear)? Yes
  3. have you ever flashed? I have flashed cars a short distance from the road
  4. have you ever flashed and been seen by someone? Several of the cars I flashed slowed down, so I'd assume so
  5. have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed? Yes
  6. have you ever been outside at night without any clothes? Yes, quite a lot
  7. have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed? Yes, penis and ass at different times
  8. have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes? Yes, I went off the beaten track a bit in a big park/reserve and did some dares/took some pictures. Luckily I was not interrupted
  9. have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare? Yes
  10. have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare? No
  11. have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked? In the car I have been completely naked and sucked/fucked a dildo. Train was just flashing my penis for
  12. have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked? I have driven my car solo while naked, and have gone through a drive thru wearing a skirt & t-shirt, with bra and panties underneath. The skirt was definitely noticed and I was quite embarrassed.
  13. have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat? Used to do dares with a friend of mine and he had to give me a blowjob in the car. Positioning was quite uncomfortable, and we aborted before I came. We then finished the dare proper later at his house
  14. have you ever tied yourself up outside? Yes, can't remember the specifics though. I'll need to do it again! I was naked though
  15. have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded? Not while blindfolded
  16. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside? Yes, but lots of trust would be required
  17. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you? Again yes, but lots of trust would be required
  18. have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around? No
  19. have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around? No, would potentially do it at a clothing optional beach or parade etc.
  20. does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind your back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever? The biggest thing for me would be whether my family/colleagues found out. If not, then definitely.
  21. did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc) Yes they did. I haven't done much exhibitionism stuff recently, this thread has lit the spark again.

Likes, Dislikes & Otherwise
Here

Clothing & Items
Here

PM me questions!
PM Dares
tyragon123 is offline   Reply With Quote