View Single Post
Old 10-03-2022, 02:43 AM   #27
redcamel
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenip94 View Post
Taking this into account as well, I know have a final choice of what to keep and what to put away. I very much like the idea of shaping me to be elegant and attractive at all times, regardless of what I might be doing. This selection now does seem to be quite sparse, especially considering sports clothes took up quite a bit (even though I won`t be wearing them the rest of the time), but I hope to be pleasantly surprised at just how few clothes I really need. I also feel that for this there are certainly a few things I will need to get hold of soon, not least some sexy lingerie. Either way, these are my choices now:

• Pantyhose
  • Stockings (self-supporting)
  • Running socks

• Brown leather shoes
  • Black shiny high heels
  • Running trainers

• White cotton panties
  • Black cotton panties
  • Sports thong

• White cotton bra
  • Black cotton bra
  • Sports bra

• Dark blue skirt (rolled up a little at the waist so it`s not too long)
  • Green dress with buttons down the front
  • Skirt that I will use for running (imagine a tennis skirt, but blue)

• White blouse with buttons down the front
  • Orange jumper (It is starting to get cold after all)
  • Running top

So, that`s that sorted and on the whole I think this is quite reasonable, but lingerie and nightwear is are definitely the things that are missing. I hope this collection pleases you and fits your requirements as well as I could. I was wondering what you might think about making a picture gallery of pictures of all of these clothes (or similar product pictures) to sort of sum it up visually as well.
Good girl. I agree with others that you should, a little at a time, replace the items in your wardrobe with more sexy and hot ones, even for workout: running skirt is a good choice, but less or more see through yoga pants could be a good choice.

When you plan to buy something, an idea would be to open a poll thread here with some items of your choice an let others decide what you will buy, just to outline your position of submissive. One of the options of the poll should be: "None of them, try adding something better".

But clothing control is just the beginning. Do you have some toys?

Edit:
P.S. I looked at your wardrobe gallery: a lot of garments need to be replaced, but there will be time for this. But the rule was to keep items that don't need to be pulled over your head to be removed. The intent is that, if you are requested to take off your clothes, it would be enough for you to simply undo the buttons/zipper and let them fall on the floor, avoiding the unelegant movement to pull them above your head, and letting the one wh looks at you to always see your face while you're stripping for him/her. So the orange jumper breaks this rule, please replace it with something suitable.

I suggest also that you spend some time in front of the mirror, practicing to improve your skills of stripper. This should become a daily routine: anytime you have to take off clothes, even only to change outfit, you'll do it as if you was making a sexy strip-tease, better in front of a mirror, looking at yourself to see how you can improve. Stripping like that should become part of your nature.

Last edited by redcamel; 10-03-2022 at 03:06 AM.
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote