View Single Post
Old 10-01-2022, 08:09 AM   #21
Xenip94

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdsmlover24 View Post
Hey, I would love to contribute to shape you in a new you. for now on I have two ideas for you :

- First you will slowly but surely change your whole wardrobe. I want you to go shopping for 2 new items each month but they have to be more elegant/sexy or slutty than what you have now. Here is how it goes : Each month select two categories and buy one item in each one (in person). Your new items will replace one of the 3 items of these two categories. The item that was replaced, go with the rest of the clothes in the storage that you cannot use anymore. BUT you need to choose one item in the storage (for each of the two categories) that you will take out of the storage and destroy (or give to an association, it's better).

For example I will choose for you the month of october, but after that it will be your choices :
The 2 first categories are obviously panties and bra (you said yourself that you want more sexy underwears). Choose a day to go in a Lingerie store and buy yourself a matching set of lace bra and THONG. It must be as sexy as you can (choose something that you really like), maybe black, light pink or bright red ? Then, back home, replace one of your cotton panties and one of your cotton bra by the new lingerie set. The cotton bra and panties that were replaced go into the storage and you can't use them anymore for now. Finally, choose one pantie and one bra in the storage that you get rid of definitely

-The people in this thread mostly focused on your look for now, but we want to shape your mind and your behavior too. Am I right ? I want to give you 3 rules to change your mind a bit : choose 2 of them to do daily !

1. Each time you make an eye contact with someone (men or women),make a big nice and elegant smile
2. Have sex with a someone new each week from now on (or each month if a week is too much, and it end if you enter in a relationship)
3. One night, go into a nightclub (or a bar if you prefer) and flash your boobs to 5 different mens and 5 different womens during the night

I hope that these ideas will please you and make you want to go deeper
Hi there!

I love the idea, slowly altering my wardrobe piece by piece until it is just right. It is maybe worth saying that my budget is not limitless, but two items a month I should be able to quite comfortably manage. For this month, I will try and go as soon as possible, so probably in the next few days, and I will post a little report to let you know what I have been able to find.

I think the right mindset and behaviour are things that definitely belong to the perfect sub, there you are definitely right. Of these, I choose to smile at eye contact as well as having sex with someone new each month (since that is not wildly far off anyway I`m fine with that, but once a week would definitely be too much) N.B. I`ve been thinking about writing short stories based on my own personal sexual experiences, if I end up doing that soon about any of those encounters, I might not actually write it in the thread, but I`ll definitely let you know )

And we have come to the first limit: public, I feel that that is certainly a hard limit as far as tasks like flashing people go, I do like the idea of hidden public, and would be willing to be quite adventurous due to the excitement that the feeling of possibly getting caught gives me, but most openly public tasks are not for me. I intentionally chose not to mention any limits at the beginning, so I`m completely ok with people suggesting things that might be outside of them, I just feel like I might need a way to stop it happening constantly.

What do you guys think about me writing a blog post that I keep updating where I list all of the things like rules that have happened so far in the thread and limits and so on, like a guide or inspiration to posting. I could link it in my signature, then anyone could find it without having to read through pages of the thread, and I wouldn`t have to clog up reports with endless paragraphs. Just an idea of a brief summary really, do you think that would help?

A little something to give you an idea of approximately what I might look like: https://dirtycode.io/AFC8W

Challenge me on EroFights!
Xenip94 is offline   Reply With Quote