Thread: Mistress May I?
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2022, 02:28 PM   #5850
sam.secret

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babygirlblackout View Post

Yes. 160 minutes

Report:
I started to prepare around 10 minute before the class actually started, just to make sure I could wear it comfortably. I chose a big sized one (at least for me) and wore a pair of underwear and a shirt.
When class started I made sure only my upper body was visible in the frame and tried to appear as normal as I could. The first half of class went fairly well, even though I did move around a fair bit on my chair. After 90 min of class we had a 15 min break where it was allowed to turn off the camera and so I used this time to apply lube again and to remove my underwear and keep only a t-shirt on for the remaining 70 min. In this second part of class I couldn't stop myself from masturbating here and there, I am pretty sure I made a good job of hiding it. I did remove my toy during class, around 5 min before the ''expected'' end to really respect that 160 min and count only the time when class was ongoing, turns out the class went a bit longer today and we finished like 6-7 minute later. Overall I enjoyed it, made class much more interesting!

This is something I think I should do more often for sure with different variation too, this time I didn't cum but another time it think I definitely should.

thank you mistress.

Enjoy : Anal, Edges, orgasm, risk (outdoor is a good exemple), goals, accountability, making someone happy.
sam.secret is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to sam.secret for this post: