View Single Post
Old 09-27-2022, 07:39 PM   #11
Emmykink

Just a little update as I've been following some of the rules created. It's been lots of fun and has been really good at keeping me horny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily2004 View Post
One day a week go to class with as little as possible on.

Go to the first 2 parties in just bra and panties

For Halloween if possible just wear bra and panties on campus or just a long shirt
This week I went to class in just a small black minidress and shoes. Not super exciting but still pretty fun! I decided to combine you party dare with the next one from midobana

Quote:
Originally Posted by midobana View Post
No bra, just two black tapes crossing and hiding each nipple.
I decided to wear just a pair of panties. A small black thong with the black nipple tape to the first party I attended. This was lots of fun as I got so much attention and obviously recieved my fair shar of of cum that night. I will do this again at least 1 more time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsterG View Post
No bra or panties, at work only wear booty shorts, and a bikini top. OUtside of work no bra, or panties, cannot wear jeans only a skirt.
I've been following this rule at work. I actually love showing up in tiny little booty shorts and little bikinis. Most of my bikinis get sheer when wet too which only makes this hotter. Thankfully my boss is totally cool and has no problem with the outfit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily2004 View Post
3 times a week go for a naked walk. If you lucky you might run into someone.
Done a few naked walks around the house. Always at night and I've only been caught a few times. Usually I can notice people and cars early enough to hide. I always come home much wetter than I left.

Like: public, extreme pain, insertion, rules, breeding

Limits: social suicide, family, pics

Toys: wand vibe, small and medium plug, medium dildo, extra large dildo, bullet vibe

PM dares

Public and Masochistic Dares With Consequences

Challange me to a chatroulette
Emmykink is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Emmykink for this post: