View Single Post
Old 09-18-2022, 06:34 PM   #1
Tortie

Default Help two girls celebrate a rite of passage

Hello lovely people of getdare, I come to ask you for your help for a little fun! Me and my girlfriend are going out tonight and we have decided that it would be a big day. You see: we’re both virgins and after today, hopefully we’ll not be anymore. (It's our own intimate moment and we don’t plan on having more people join us just yet.) So, yes, we’re losing our virginity to each other. Also, next weekend is my birthday and there’ll be a party - we’ll be on a boat with some friends.

Here’s what I need from you:

1 – vote on the poll bellow. The first two options will be the clothes we’ll be wearing on the party – when we’re not in bikinis, that is.
2 – you can give us also: one dare/task and one rule – It’s just one per person, but just in case there’s something we can’t do, you can give us up to three and we’ll choose one.

All rules and dares should be done from today until next Sunday. You can expect a full report on Monday.

P.S. My girlfriend is a lot more kinky than me and she made me make this account, so take that as you will

This is a list of toys, limits and likes:
Likes: Hidden public - Edging - Denial - Body writing - Insertions - Anal
To try: Bondage - Mild pain - Bladder control
Limits: Pics - Messy - Permanent
Toys: Buttplugs (For both of us, one bigger than the other), 1 Double-dildo
Tortie is offline   Reply With Quote