View Single Post
Old 09-16-2022, 10:25 PM   #9
Sabina
Distinguished Member

Good point picaboo, maybe this deviate a bit from initial topic opened by pluky, but I like to express opinion on this.

It is controversial and opinions may contrast on this.

What I feel to say is, maybe self harm could be percepted negatively, becouse self infliction, and could be like a selfish act, when instead, if in context of BDSM session, is more about the dinamics of submission (it imply trust in some one else) willing to satisfy the sadic desire of the Dom, way to test herself to endure pain in the need to please someone else, and more in general with the power exchange basical dynamics?

Still, as I wrote is controversial, because could be also the sub to “use” the Dom, for self harm trough another person, as Max written some post above, bringing it back at the potential dangerous situation he described, for the psichological stability of the sub.

For this reason, I feel to say, the key qualities of every Dom person (or role during play) is empathy and connection with the sub, and to understand the deep feelings so it is sane and satisfactory for both, not only selfish satisfaction of one only person.

Personally, when I Domme, I feel I am at service of my sub, even if sadistical I becomme on her.
And for this, not only is needed the negotiation and the consensuality, but the mind peacefulness and stability, so is better to avoid any session, if any feeling of anger, frustration toward outer world, or bad emotions are present, or they can risk to be reflected on the sub partner during the play session.

Hopefully, I convey my opinion on this delicate and controversial theme.

Miss Sabina
Soft limits: pissing,breathplay,figging
Limits:very explicit public,show face in pics/vids, blood,blackmail,illegal,family,scat,any dangerous
Hate:who want to be right at any cost.

PM DARES HERE!

Last edited by Sabina; 09-16-2022 at 10:40 PM.
Sabina is offline   Reply With Quote