View Single Post
Old 08-25-2022, 06:52 AM   #3
Wordsmith

Poppers are not the most dangerous drug in the world. I don't see much of an issue to take a sniff from time to time (I don't use it).

I agree with Toybox that BDSM and drugs are a very bad combination. It's an appealing fantasy to lose control and be a brainless fucktoy but every person has limits. While you are high you can't point out these limits. When you are mentally unable to say no that is non-consensual play and should stay a fantasy.

I've seen people being high on poppers, they have been completely unable to make reasonable decisions. I'm pretty sure they would have done awful things to themselves if someone promised it could increase their satisfaction.

I know people often don't listen to drug-related advice. So here is my advice in case you insist on playing this dangerous game. Do it with someone you can trust, discuss your limits and make sure that they will be accepted in any case.

Likes: (total) power exchange, anal and pussy stretching, intelligence, trust, edging, bondage, inflicting moderate pain, reading detailed reports, erotica

Dislikes: Ageplay, Diaper, Subs who only respond with "Yes Sir"

Limits: non-consensual, scat, full public, cutting, blood, kids, needles
Wordsmith is offline   Reply With Quote