View Single Post
Old 06-26-2011, 03:14 PM   #1
trust-no-1
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to trust-no-1 Send a message via Yahoo to trust-no-1
Default Under 18 zone, a solution?

Hi guys,

So the situation at the moment is that under 18s are banned from pretty much over 1/2 the site and the only places we can post are places where adults are. This is good in theory, but since depp barred unders from joining, the under 18s that are left are a good group, mostly responsible rule followers. Agreed?
What this means, is that in reasonableness to the overs that you are the problem in the tord online forum.
Don't flame me for saying this, I'm building the concept of my idea.

So, the solution mr trust?
Have a forum for under 18's and no adults, other than mods
Now, let me define forum, I don't mean a separate full form, I mean a section like "post dares" or "request tord online" but one where the only people allowed are under 18's and mods.
Inside it, we would have our own lounge, our own tord online setion. Maybe even our own chatroom. In our lounge,we diss USA things we want to, without the adults butting in, in our tord online we can play tord, without the adults coming in and giving us bad dares and our own chat were we can talk without adults.

But why?
Why? Because I don't knows about other under 18 folks but I'm sick of being banned from everywhere I like to post. Even if I'm not participating in the dare or anything and I feel that unders need a separate place away from the adults, who I feel are the problem. Like I said before, we are no angels, but since the ban on new registrations, I feel that this group left behind are a good bunch who I think can manage this and kept everything in the rules.

If you like this idea, please like this thread and comment so depp can see tha us unders would like things changed so the site is more friendly to us.

Cheers guys,
Trust
Podcast Update
The official getDare podcast
Living life and loving it
Horse.Chic-"f%&k this is gonna be awkward when we next have to make the next podcast "
Ohk, You can stop asking now, Yes we do ride kangaroos in Australia

Last edited by trust-no-1; 06-26-2011 at 03:16 PM. Reason: Erorrs
The following 10 users say Thank You to trust-no-1 for this post: