View Single Post
Old 06-25-2011, 04:32 PM   #41
J.M.N
Getdare's Head Whore

Thank you nuditydudity for the like 3 compliments

It was my one week anniversary and so far i dont have a single complaint or regret so thank you all <3

Anyways heres my next chapter

“Ok Ryan I dare you……

“Well?!” he shouted in frustration

“Right as you just made me just show my goods off to a randomer you have to basically to the same,” I said as he looked at me like I’ve just told him to cut off his right arm! “Don’t worry it’s not as bad as you think you don’t HAVE to flash your dick but it will get you more points.”

“Points?” he said with a confused look on his face as I took a seat on the toilet about to explain the rules to my new fun game.

“Yeah you get 1 point for mooning someone and 3 points for flashing you dick at someone but I might give you some points if you do something totally outrageous as well just in case you want to mix it up and you have to get at least 5 points by the time we get in the car to go home. But I have to see it so I know you’ve actually done the dirty deed.” I said with a small grin on my face, I knew this was a brilliant dare as I had an excuse to watch him without him thinking I’m gay and most probably stop him from doing it !

MUHAHAHA I was an evil genius!

“Oh God you’re not letting me off lightly are you!" He said with a worried look on his face.

Trying to reassure him and make sure he would do it I said “fine I give you a mystery prize on your party in a couple of weeks then! The more points you get the better the gift.” I concluded with a wink.

“FINE, I'll start now then!” and with that he swung around and shoved his ass in my face lowering his trunks at the same time revealing his masculine butt. Every fiber of my being hates sitting on a public toilet seat but at this point I absolutely did not regret the decision to sit here! Well some might call the fact that I was thanking the decision to sit on a toilet weird if you saw the muscular slightly toned butt in your face you would be thanking everyone for everything. I sat there with this butt which I was so close to I could’ve probably kissed it , and boy did I want to.

After what felt like a few minutes of ecstasy but was actually a few seconds for my eyes and for little James down below, he proceeded to pull his trunks back up turning and smiling, saying “1 point to me” then walking out the toilet to do more for his dare, I sat there in a comatose state thinking;

“I HAVE to see that butt again! Toilets For The Win” and after a few seconds I got up and ran (well walked quickly as you aren't allowed to run in a swimming pool!) after Ryan to “document his points” if you know what I mean!!!

[20:16:43] Jameser: ‹@J.M.N› don't worry you're definitely one of the lads here

[22:05:21] 1Pupil: Best moderator of getDare to me

One day when the light is glowing
I’ll be in my castle golden
But until the gates are open
I just wanna feel this moment

"Bdsm. That's were u get spanked!"

I love weiners and nuts.

"JMN is the one that most the tweenagers want to see in a kilt"
J.M.N is offline   Reply With Quote