Thread: Fiction: Rites of Passage
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2022, 11:43 AM   #23
Whispering Dom

Part 18

You knocked on Michael’s door. You had walked all the way, crying to begin with, feeling so used and humiliated. You promised yourself you were going to get even, although you didn’t know how. But you would. And angry also that you’d felt so turned on naked and exposed in front of the two guys, so turned on you had nearly masturbated in front of them. And Clare would have known you would be turned on, wouldn’t she. You shook your head angrily, that whole initiation should have left you feeling sick and disgusted, not turned on like crazy. You’d never let yourself feel that way again, you were going to only be powerful, and since your body had clearly had power over those two guys you were going to use that from now on, look after your body, use it to get the power you so desperately wanted over guys like that. You were never going to give in to the feeling of being turned on by being vulnerable.

Michael opened the door, standing in his boxer shorts looking groggy. He’d been asleep. What was the time?

“Are you Ok?” he asked, looking at you. “Is something wrong?” You shook your head.

“No it’s fine. I just wanted to see you… Is that Ok?” He nodded.

“Of course, come in” he looked at you. “That’s a nice dress, didn’t know you had anything like that.” you shook your head.

“It’s Clare’s” you say. “I borrowed it to go to a party.” He raises his eyebrows.

“Well you look great in it, I bet you were the best looking girl there” he says with a grin. “You look gorgeous.” The way he says it, the obvious caring and desire in his voice, in his eyes. You almost feel like you might throw up thinking about what you have just gone through. You feel a lump in your throat, feel tears filling your eyes, your lips tremble. You look at him, see him smiling at you. Despite everything, your arousal surges back to the surface, the throbbing inside you from your earlier exposure, and you know you want release, need it here with him.

You burst into tears, sobbing, and Michael moves quickly to you, takes you in his arms. “Hey. What’s wrong? Come on, don’t cry. What is it?” You look up at him through tear filled eyes.

“Make me cum Michael… Please…” His eyes open wide, he stares at you.

“Well, sure…” he stutters. “Of course, you know I will. But why? What’s wrong?” You shake your head.

“Nothing. Really. It was a shitty party, and I missed you. That’s why.” You look up at him. “Please Michael. Now…” You’re trembling with your need for release, you’d wanted it standing naked in front of Zach and Nate, but what you really want is for Michael to give it to you right now.

He leads you to the bed, then lifts the dress off. If he’s shocked at your lack of underwear he says nothing. He lets his hands wander over you, caressing you, softly, gently. He’s looking at you the whole time, smiling. You try to return the smile, know you want him, want his hands on you, want to cum with him, to wash away the feelings of humiliation and shame you’re feeling. You watch as he slips his boxers off, being naked with you, then he pushes you gently down on the bed, and drops his head between your spreading legs.

You arch your back and cry out as you feel his lips and tongue on you. Oh how you want release now. You put your hands on his head, stroking his hair as his tongue caresses you, bringing you to the edge of a ferocious climax. You feel him probing you, again you arch your back, so close now. His tongue slips back out and works again between your lips, lapping at you fast. You are panting for breath, crying out, and you cum, your whole body bucking and shaking with the exertion of your climax. It washes over you in waves, and Michael stays there, still pleasuring you, and you cum again, then slump limp and breathless on the bed.

You lay there sated staring at the ceiling, then finally you lift yourself up onto your elbows. You see Michael still kneeling between your legs, patiently looking up at you. You smile, for what seems like the first time in ages.

“Thank you” you say quietly.

“You’re welcome” he says. “Seems like you really did miss me.” You smile and nod. “Well, I’m glad. I missed you too, and I’m happy I could give you what you needed.” You giggle and hold out your hand.

“And now it’s my guy’s turn” you say, seeing him so obviously aroused as he gets up.

“You sure?” he asks. “You don’t have to if you don’t feel like it…” You shake your head.

“Never more sure. You have no idea how much I want you right now.” You help him lay on the bed, then climb over him. You kiss him hard on the lips, then slowly move down his chest, his belly. You kiss him, lick him with your tongue, kiss his balls, play with them with your lips, then finally move back up and take him in your mouth. You move your lips up and down him slowly, savoring him. You can hear him moaning quietly as you speed up, swirling your tongue around him.

“Oh god…” he gasps. You lift your head up, looking at him. “A cup… I need to get a cup…” You smile at him, and plunge down on him again. You can hear him moaning louder, think he’s trying to stop himself cumming, worried for you. Your heart melts. You go faster, put your hand to his balls, squeezing and stroking them, feel him bucking. He cums, and for the third time that night you feel your mouth fill with semen, and for the third time in your life feel it slip down your throat.

And for the first time in your life, you like it.

Slowly you lift yourself off him, look at him. He’s breathing hard, his eyes gazing at you.

“Are you Ok?” he asks. You nod, smiling. He shakes his head. “Thank you.” He smiles at you. “ That was incredible Lauren.”
Whispering Dom is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Whispering Dom for this post: