View Single Post
Old 07-20-2022, 11:12 AM   #10
SlaveAP

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhl View Post
Sounds like a fun time with the beans, I assume they where baked. I may even try this.
Let's go to the mall. But make sure that you will have to fill your diaper. Yes, you had a skirt last time, let's try a pair of running shorts.
OK, when you have to go, you will go to a restroom. I want you to be sitting on a toilet. You will not be removing any piece of clothing, with everything going in the diaper.

I find it uncomfortable, shutting in the diaper, while sitting on the potty.
The mall is 10 mins by car...
I wore an adult diaper and running shorts(It was very clear that I was wearing a diaper, the waistband of the diaper was also visible)
I drove to the mall and went directly to the washroom to shit.
I am able to poop in a diaper while sitting on the pottyt easily(I have had a lot of practice)
The diaper became saggy... Now it was very clear that I was wearing a diaper because the running shorts were very short and were not able to cover the whole diaper...

I just walked as fast as I could out of he mall to the car without looking at other people..(it was around 4pm, so the mall was not very busy and there were a bit less people)
Some people did notice but I just walked faster to the car, sat in the mess and drove back home

Thank you for the Dare!!
It was Fun!!

Limits: Blood, Permanent, Bondage, Videos, Toothpaste
SlaveAP is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SlaveAP for this post: