View Single Post
Old 06-23-2011, 04:02 PM   #33
J.M.N
Getdare's Head Whore

Right heres chapter six hope you like it !!

Chapter 6

And as I said to myself “in for a penny, in for a pound,” I lowered my trunks and noticed my 7 inch dick spring up standing to attention.

I heard Ryan burst into laughter behind me. I could only imagine what he thought of my butt, I thought it was rather peachy myself. I then suddenly realized, why was I thinking about Ryan staring at my gorgeous butt when I’ve got this stranger staring at my erect cock!

I turned at looked at the man and he was looking at me in shock. For about 10 seconds we stood there staring at each other, both having similar perturbed looks on our face however our expressions couldn’t be any more different. I had an awkward grin on my face whereas his jaw was wide open.

I turned and glanced at Ryan; he started giving me signals to look at the man’s dick. So I thought to myself “I’ve already come this far I might as well see it through, let’s see how freaked out I can get this person.”

So for some reason and unknown to my conscious brain I started winking at him then looking at my dick then winking at him again. After a few more of those and having a little giggle inside because this guy has had the same shocked expression for the past minute as I think I may have stopped his flow , I leaned over a took a look at his semi erect 6 inch cock saying “phwoar” to him afterwards.

And with that I bend down to pull my trunks up. After realizing that because I bent down I would’ve shown the love of my life my erect dick and balls, I turned to try and see his reaction only to see he was looking at me with his head tilted like was admiring me ! “HELL YEAH” my mind shouted and then yanked up my trunks and turned and walked back to Ryan arrogantly and noticing that the guy I had just shown my dick to was leaving like nothing had just happened and Ryan was standing with a facial expression that only looked like he was in awe of me.

“OH MY GOD well done James I really didn’t think that you would do it! I have massive respect for you! Someone asked me to do that dare and I was too chicken but seeing you do it makes me realize I need to man up more, and not just in the confidence department. Right any dare you give me now I will do it without fail!”

Wow I didn’t realize seeing me exhibiting myself like that would make such a big reaction we must play this a lot more! Now what an opportunity he’s just given me I could either give him a super hard one so I get to see him naked as he’s seen me or I could give him an easy one so I don’t look over keen to see him naked. Right ok I’ve got one.

“Ok Ryan I dare you……

[20:16:43] Jameser: ‹@J.M.N› don't worry you're definitely one of the lads here

[22:05:21] 1Pupil: Best moderator of getDare to me

One day when the light is glowing
I’ll be in my castle golden
But until the gates are open
I just wanna feel this moment

"Bdsm. That's were u get spanked!"

I love weiners and nuts.

"JMN is the one that most the tweenagers want to see in a kilt"
J.M.N is offline   Reply With Quote