Thread: Fiction: Rites of Passage
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2022, 10:48 AM   #18
Whispering Dom

Part 15

They had sat in silence for a while after that, and she’d drank her coffee. Finally he’d spoken.

“If you don’t want to, that’s fine.” He’s looking at her. “It was just a suggestion.” He’d smiled. She shook her head.

“No… No, I’d like to” She looked across at him, trying to get a feeling of what it will be like to dominate this guy.

“Well, in that case, let’s go” he looks at her, and stands up. She gets to her feet and follows him to his car. He starts the car and pulls away. She clears her throat.

“Shall I tell you where to go?” He looks over at her, then back at the road.

“I think we’ll go to my place Lauren.” She swallows. “If that’s Ok with you, that is.” Her mind is whirling, she’s used to domming at her place, has her few toys and stuff, maybe the hot tub to get things going, although she admits she won’t need that with him. He’s obviously already willing.

“Oh, Ok… Sure…”

“Don’t worry, I’ll drop you back at the gym after.” She looks at him, sees he’s watching the road, but smiling. She sits in silence. It feels weird not to feel in control. Still, he’s a willing subject, she guesses it’ll be alright. And if he’s been into the lifestyle that long, well he probably has toys of his own that she can use. Mind you, she really would have liked her strap on, and she can’t see him having one of those…

The drive isn’t too long, and he pulls into a driveway, and then she’s looking at a large house. She’s impressed. It’s huge compared to her place, They get out and she follows him to the door. He opens it, steps aside to let her in. It’s nice inside, cool and shady. She looks around, wonders where the bedroom is. He follows her in and closes the door behind him.

“We could start straight away if you want Lauren” She turns to look at him. “But I’d suggest maybe just taking it a little slow.” He’s looking at her. “What would you like to do?” She’s relieved. Now she’s here she’s nervous, it’s not her home territory. She nods at him.

“Yes” she says. “Slow will be great, good idea.” She tries to sound commanding. He smiles at her. She’s trying desperately to get herself into a dominant mindset, but she’s struggling.

“Want a drink?” he asks. It’s not even lunch time, but fuck it, she’ll take a drink yes. She nods at him.

“Yes, why not.” She’d followed him into another room, and he’d gone to a small bar.

“How about a bloody mary?” he says, looking at her over his shoulder. She nods, looks around the room. She hears him mixing the drinks. She’s trying to imagine how she’ll start with him. She goes to look out of the window, sees a stone patio outside, with a hot tub. Suddenly he’s beside her, holding out a drink. She takes it and tries to smile at him. He looks out the window with her.

“Want to jump in the hot tub?” he says. “Might be nice and relaxing.” And actually, yes she would. That’s how she normally starts things off, maybe that’ll get her into the right frame of mind. She looks at him and nods.

“Yes. That would be good actually.” He smiles at her, goes to a sliding door and opens it, ushers her outside. She walks out and over to the tub.

“Why don’t you jump in, and I’ll be out in just a minute” he says. Not really what she had planned, but fuck it, she’s here, it’s a done deal, she might just as well. He goes inside, and she puts her drink on the edge of the hot tub, pulls off her trainers and socks, then her shirt and leggings. She thinks she might keep her sports bra and panties on, then thinks again. Hardly very confident or dominant, and besides, she’d like him to see her naked. Pretty sure she’ll turn him on a lot, and she’ll use that to tease him, to torment him. She pulls off her bra, then her panties and climbs into the tub.

She sips her drink. It feels nice relaxing in the water. She starts to get in the mood, and being naked is helping that. She hears a sound, looks up to see the sliding door open, and he walks out. She looks in surprise, he’s got changed, but he’s not naked. He’s wearing jeans and a t shirt. He walks over to the hot tub and sits on the side, looking down at her. He’s obviously looking at her naked body, again she tries to smile at him…

“Well, are you going to take those clothes off and join me?” she says, trying to sound seductive and commanding at the same time. He shakes his head, smiling at her. She frowns. “What, do I have to order you…” she thinks about calling him boy, but stops herself, that would just sound stupid. Daddy? Hmmm… No. She’s a bit confused. He’s invited her here so she can use him hasn’t he? Now she’s the one sitting naked, exposed.

“That’s not why you came here Lauren” he says softly. She looks at him, totally lost. Of course it is, she thinks, why else would she be here, sitting naked in his hot tub.

“W-what do you mean?” she says quietly. “Yes it is…” She’s looking up at him. She’s starting to feel vulnerable, perhaps a little scared, but then she’s sure he’s not going to hurt her. Is he? “But in the gym… You said…” she breaks off.

“What did I say Lauren?” She starts to wrack her brain, but it was ages ago. Surely he’d said he’d like to play with her, to submit to her. She remembers telling him he wasn’t her type… And she remembers he’d said something like ‘you never know until you’ve tried it, do you.’ He’d meant tried domming an older guy. Hadn’t he? She looks at him, he’s smiling slightly, and she suddenly feels very exposed and vulnerable.

“Well, why did you ask me here then? If you don’t want to…” her voice tails off. He smiles at her.

“I’m going to help open your eyes Lauren.” She looks up at him.

“I… I don’t get it? What do you mean?”

“Stand up” he says. She looks at him, shakes her head. His eyes are staring right into her. “Stand up Lauren. Now.” She swallows.
Whispering Dom is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Whispering Dom for this post: