View Single Post
Old 06-27-2022, 12:23 PM   #28
MaybeHailey

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkey6910 View Post
Fine to have a reset for this week but for the following week I wish to see you follow the previously agreed rules for the next week, plus an extra punishment. If there are no consequences, why have rules in the first place, right?
I can agree with you there. I will make sure to get back to your requested tasks and punishment.

For Sharkey and Caya, I went to the gym earlier today and wore only the specified t shirt and tight leggings. The leggings weren't too much of a problem but with the t shirt I felt very loose on top, even though my boobs aren't big. I managed well enough though. I'll see how the rest of the gym days go.

I have also been writing "I Love Piss Play" on my waistband as instructed by SerBlack every morning. Luckily my waistband covers it as well as my other outfits. At least well enough.

I am now home alone for the next two days. I have tasks given by ElTigre which I will start completing later and report back.

I think that is everything. Feel free to add more bodywriting for the rest of this week, kind of exciting how it could be seen accidently. Also, dares to do at home for the next 2 days are welcome. I have a few chores to do, but otherwise I will be checking back here every so often.

Loves: Bondage, gags, deepthroat/blowjob, denial, control, exhibitionism, risky, humiliation, and impact.
Dislikes: Anal

Toys: Handcuffs, rope, tape, ice time lock, blindfold, ball gag, ring gag, mask penis gag, nipple clamps, small flogger, dildo (6 in), suction cup dildo (7 in), ejaculating dildo(7 in), and butt plug.
MaybeHailey is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MaybeHailey for this post: