Thread: Fiction: Blackmailing younger sister
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2011, 10:56 AM   #19
yours_slave
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to yours_slave
Post Blackmailing younger sister part V (Rules)

Kathy finished all her home works from the school. Kathy is a nerdy girl even though she got lot of attention from boys and she was at the school basketball team. As she had studied hard after she came from the school, she almost forgot about the ‘slave’ part of her life. But as her clock chime the hour, she looked at the clock. It is almost 8 o’clock. She had studies for more than five hours! Did Rex send her the mail with rules? The fear began to rise in her slowly. She closed all her books and turned on her laptop to check the mails. As she clicked on her inbox, her heart began to pound heavily. Here it was. There was a one mail from Rex and its subject is ‘Rules for slave Kathy’. She opened it, her heart pounding more than she can’t imagine. Her fear increased as she started to read it.

“Hi slave,
You must understand that you are a slave now. Every slave is required to obey her master. Here are the rules; you must obey, from today onwards.
1. You must not wear any panties at home. If mom and dad are not at home, you will never, ever, sit on the back of your dress. It will get all slimy.
2. Sluts like you, don't have hair on their pussy, so, shave your cunt. I want it as bald as a baby’s bum.”
3. If mom and dad are not around, whenever you are walking and wherever you are walking, you must sway your ass.
4. When you are sitting, if mom and dad are not around, you must never ever cross your legs. You must keep your legs parted at least shoulder width apart.
5. You must masturbate at least 5 minutes before you go to school. But don’t come. You can come only with my permission.
6. Before you go to sleep, you must come once. It doesn’t need my permission because it is my rule.
7. Tomorrow, I’ll present you a butt plug. I want to control your bowel movements. You must shit exactly one time a day. You are not allowed to use the toilet to shit whenever you want. Butt plug is not to be removed; under any circumstances until I take it out. You must wear it all times except when you shit. And you must shit only in the morning unless otherwise I told you to do.
8. When you are at home, if you want to shit or pee, except in the morning, you must ask from me for permission. I’ll decide where and how you are going to do that business, in case if you want to do those other than in the morning.
9. You must not wear any bra or panties to sleep. Butt plug must stay in you even when you are sleep.
10. Whenever I call you, you must come and kneel before me, if mom and dad are not around.

Remember, the only exception for rule number 1, 3, 4 and 10 is when mom and dad are at home. Otherwise you have to follow those rules, it doesn’t matter who are with us. That means you must follow 6 rules whether our parents present or not. If you fail to follow any of these rules will lead you to severe punishments.
You can disobey those rules if you want. But for your information I’m saying that I have recorded all the spanking session and you’re SHOWING, from a hidden camera. If do not want to obey me, don’t send me reply. If you want to obey me, send me a reply and knocked at my door. Bye Kathy.

Loving Rex.”

Kathy stood up furiously. She didn’t send him a reply, but went to his room door and knocked it.

“Hi Kathy, come in” said Rex.

“What the fuck is with you Rex. After all I’m your younger sister. I think this is going too far. Why do you have to embarrass me so?” she said without taking breathe, fire in her eyes.

Rex smiled at her calmly.

“Sit down on my bed and for god sake, relax Kathy” said Rex locking his room door.

“No Thanks. Yes.. I’m very relaxed. You are trying to blackmail me and do everything you want to do with me, so I’m very relaxed” Kathy said still breathing heavily as she said each word.

Rex got a DVD out of his drawer and inserted it to his laptop. Then DVD began to play. Screen came alive with Kathy holding her skirt around her waist. The next seen showed, Kathy gone to the kitchen and holding the end of the table from both her hands. Then she was receiving a spanking. But in any screen Rex wasn’t there.

“So Kathy” Rex started to talk. “Do you want this video to be sent to your school mates and show this to our parents and all?”

“But.. sir you have taken every part of my life with those rules.” said Kathy crying and sobbing.

Rex went and hugged his younger sister. Kathy cried and cuddled between her elder brothers arms. He kissed her forehead and said

“Ok Kathy. If you don’t want to do this, let’s stop this, but only if you are able to prove that you are not enjoying from this. Do you agree?”

“No Rex, no. I’m not enjoying from this. Please let’s stop this.” Kathy said sitting on Rex’s bed, a ray of hope in her face.

“Ok Kathy. You are telling you did not like this and you want to stop it, but I need to test you in that case. Do you agree to take a challenge? If you pass the test, I’ll give you the video and will not tell anybody about your DVD. You have my word on that. You know I’m not breaking my promises. Don’t you?”

Kathy knew her brother had a very good quality of not breaking promises which was inherited from their father. If he tells he won’t, he surely won’t do that.

“Yes Rex, I know that” said Kathy hoping she can have her life back now.

“If you fail the test, that means you have lied to me by telling, you don’t really enjoying from this, which will cause more punishments and, you have to be my slave. Do we have a deal then?”

“What do I have to do Rex?” Kathy asked half confused, half surprised.

“Very simple. Tomorrow, after you came from the school then had a bath and after you take your lunch, come to the living room. There will be no other one at home tomorrow except me and you.”

Kathy listened to him without interrupting him. So Rex continues speaking

“I’ll play a BDSM DVD. You just have to watch it. You can wear panties, as until you face the test, I’ll free you from the rules. You can call me Rex. You have to obey me only if you fail the test. Isn’t it fair Kathy?”

“Seems fair, Rex. But I can’t understand what you are expecting by, me looking at a DVD. How can it be a test?” Kathy asked confused.

“Yes.. I’ll be inspecting your panties after you watch the DVD. If I notice your panties are wet from your love juice, which means you are enjoying from this, you fail the test. It will really be not hard for you, if you really don’t enjoying from BDSM. The girls who don’t like it will not get excited from those acts. You said you don’t like it. I just want to check it. You can have your life back completely if you really said the truth.” said Rex smiling.

Kathy thought for a while. Then said

“Ok Rex. I agree.”

“Before you go I want to give you your panties. But Kathy, it was utterly wet. Are you sure it was not wet from your juicy.. ehh.. ummm.. pu..ssy?”

“nnnoo Rex I think it’s because of the sweat.. I guess” said Kathy, not very steadily and tried to make a smile to her face to convince him the answer she gave.

“Hmmm… I see. Good night Kathy, see you tomorrow sharp at 2:30 at our TV lounge.”

“Good night Rex” said Kathy and went out from the Rex’s room with her washed panties in her hand. Both closed their room doors and went to sleep
yours_slave is offline   Reply With Quote