View Single Post
Old 06-26-2022, 12:35 AM   #25
ElTigre
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaybeHailey View Post
Thank you for the outfit restrictions and task to complete. I will be sure to give you a report as soon as I do it in a couple days. Do you want me to do all 4 back to back or spread them out? Do you have a preferred order as well?

Anyone else interested in giving tasks or rules are more than welcome. Don't be shy!
Some additions.. you have to masturbate naked on the bed of the persons room you are in, panties or shorts have to be inside out before you take them in your mouth and the object should be something from the room that they are proud of.. after using the object you can’t clean it and have to put it back on a different place in the room you took it from.

I don’t mind about the order and it doesn’t have to be back to back, but to make it riskier you could do it when your family is in the living room or if that’s too risky for you, start 20 minutes before the person of the room said that he or she will be back at home for example.

I’m looking forward to your report and hope you’ll continuing after this threat as I have much more ideas for you!
ElTigre is offline   Reply With Quote