View Single Post
Old 06-24-2022, 06:29 PM   #367
Brickstone

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped?
Perhaps on occasion, but I'm not a massive fan.

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you?
Probably not unless a lot of trust was established.

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend?
Absolutely, I just haven't been able to get a good chastity device. I need to get proper measurements done.

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes?
Nope, strictly masculine, don't want to look feminine (not that there's anything wrong with that!)

5 Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down.
Sure, I love freeballing and sagging and crop tops. One of my plans in college is to freeball in my dorm all the time with the loosest pairs of shorts possible.

6 Would you piss yourself in public.
I've considered it and I'm not against it, but I would have to be in a certain mood. I don't like being wet or stinking. I imagine pissing myself in public would be fun for a bit but eventually just get annoying.

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)?
Sure, I live for that shit. My ultimate dream is to be able to drink morning piss as well as have someone pee through my hair.

8 Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls?
Yeah sure, in small doses until I build up tolerance. I would prefer the balls be targeted though.

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details.
Probably not. I value my free time and wouldn't want to spend large swaths of time doing horny shit. Though it depends on what you mean I suppose. If it's just a few tasks in the week, sure, if it's long stretches of time, probably not.

10 Would you drive naked?
Yup

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?)
Yup and already have

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet?
Yeah, I've already done this before. There's a few nude and degrading photos with my face on people's personal computers and I'm sure they are cycling somewhere.

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see?
Nah I hate cam-related anything. It's just not my vibe.

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)?
Yup. I love body writing and I'd do shaving in the future when I'm older.

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)?
Well, I prefer nudity than clothing control. At night, I'd go nude. During the day, I would have to strip nude once I'm at my destination, not just be nude the entire time.

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed.
No, clothes cost money.

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed?
Yeah sure.

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit?
Dildos and buttplugs are fine. Organic dicks are not. Might be willing to try fisting but that's far off in the future.

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you?
Nah

20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded?
Yup, but only cock bc I'm a gay boy

Likes: Exhibitionism, online exposure (especially on socials), piss, deepthroating and oral training, buttplugs, sagging, sexy underwear, ABDL (especially diapers), humiliation
Interested in: Toilets & pup play, blackmail (sometimes)
Limits: Family, friends, scat, illegal, permanent, anal sex, pain, animals

Telegram: Ignorantus (current), Brickstoning (former)

Won't show face in exhib content. Will hide certain parts of my ID.
Brickstone is offline   Reply With Quote