View Single Post
Old 06-24-2022, 02:33 PM   #10
mowgli747
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by implosive View Post
Gummybears? Why stop there mini marshmallows or bananas
Okay so I did the bananas one and it was excruciating! I gave myself a thorough enema so I was properly cleaned out then kept my large silicone plug in for a couple of hours to relax me.

After a while of trying, sitting, bouncing, pushing and fucking I eventually got the huge tunnel plug in! I started stuffing banana halves in ending up with a total of 6 halves ( 3 large whole bananas) in my ass and put the closing plug in behind. I slipped on a pair of my girlfriends panties and waited squirming to see how long I could hold it/ how long the closing plug could. I was spasming with the discomfort and my ass desperately trying to force them out only to be stopped by the closing plug.

Eventually after about 20 mins of involuntary pushing the closing plug popped out and the bananas flew out through the bottom of the tunnel plug and filled the panties. I proceeded to stay sat in my banana mess unlock my chastity cage and allow myself an orgasm whilst wiggling about forcing the tunnel to tug on my ass muscles even more.

Thanks for the dare!

Ok: semi public e.g. hidden buttplug, watersports, wedgies

Limits: public, family, blood, pics, scat eating

PM me plug and I will wear my medium plug in for an hour
mowgli747 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to mowgli747 for this post: