View Single Post
Old 06-22-2022, 04:08 AM   #16
mowgli747
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
Fully inserted even! Definitely using it well. No enema from me, but if you ass needs a rest. Tie yourself blindfolded and spread eagled in your bed. Stay there for either 30 minutes while you enjoy feeling your ass be empty for a little, or 15 minutes while still wearing the large plug. Do not set a timer. If you get up before it's time, start over.
Sorry for being so slow in getting round to this o e things got busy with work, got some time to myself again so dares have resumed!

I woke up this morning (very hungover) and thought it would be the perfect time to do this one so I lived up my large silicone plug and pushed it straight in, it hurt a little pushing it straight in without warm up but I hadn’t been to the bathroom yet so didn’t want to risk trying to ease it in and out in case it was messy.

Once in my ass felt nice and stretched wide twitching around it, I tied my legs spread eagle, blindfolded myself with my girlfriends pants then went on to awkwardly tie my hands as well. It felt so exposing my bare ass presented to the room with me not being able to see. I wiggled around struggling on the ropes getting horny for a while then proceeded to waiting it out until I was sure the time was up.

I ended up doing around 19 minutes! Just removed the plug and doing an enema ready for a day of fun!

Thanks for the dare!

Ok: semi public e.g. hidden buttplug, watersports, wedgies

Limits: public, family, blood, pics, scat eating

PM me plug and I will wear my medium plug in for an hour
mowgli747 is offline   Reply With Quote