View Single Post
Old 06-21-2022, 12:36 AM   #17
mowgli747
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datisjutw View Post
I don't know whether this will work as planned or will lead you to trying to fish out the plug out of your toilet, but hear me out:

The next time you have to shit, you first push that thing in. Then you try to shit through the tunnel, but without loosing the plug.
Could be a nice experience...
Okay so I kind of accidentally did this one yesterday… a bit gross I know! I inserted the plug doing the time challenge dare and had this in the back of my mind so didn’t do an enema before hand.

**warning this bit gets a bit gross** about 20 mins in I laid down and put a mirror in front of me so I could look inside, as I was getting into position 3 little nuggets of shit slipped out of the tunnel and onto the towel I had on the floor. I didn’t feel a thing! Literally nothing, they just fell out of me!

Very strange sensation having no control over when you go. I think all the lube up there helped ‘move things along’ as well.

It would be so scary now being clothed with the tunnel in and not the closing plug knowing I have zero control of when I shit!

Thanks for the dare I’ll try it properly on the toilet as well when I really have to go and report back.

Ok: semi public e.g. hidden buttplug, watersports, wedgies

Limits: public, family, blood, pics, scat eating

PM me plug and I will wear my medium plug in for an hour
mowgli747 is offline   Reply With Quote