View Single Post
Old 06-15-2022, 01:23 AM   #137
gnii
Distinguished Member

Uhmm ok, so I guess I have to reply a couple posts, and to update the count. That's hard work, keeping everything updated ^^' At least that keeps me busy while I hold my already-full-with-morning-pee-and-getting-even-fuller-by-the-minute-bladder.

EDGES COUNT: 108
DONE SO FAR: 32
HOLD MY PEE FOR: 2 hours and 30 minutes (I can pee at 02:02 getdare time)

So that's the edge count. This morning when I woke up and found out I couldn't pee (again) I felt a surge of frustration run through me, followed by the usual arousal that always comes when I see my primary bodily needs (bladder, orgasms) neglected on purpose. That led me to edge 3 times before leaving the bed and have breakfast.

SirDamian, yesterday you added 10 minutes of holding and yes, I was still holding by then, so I've added them. I didn't reply anymore because I was at a dinner with workmates but I held my pee nonetheless. I rearely hold my pee on such occasions but I didn't need to pee TOO bad so dissimulating wasn't too hard. Eventually, though, I was really glad I could finally release the pressure in my bladder. It was scary but also sort of exciting to hold my pee secretly in public.

Holding 3 hours can be really challenging or not too much of a big deal, depending on many factors. In the early morning, when kidneys work miracles, it's usually challenging (especially if you haven't peed when you woke up oc). Yesterday I had just emptied my bladder when I started holding and I have a big bladder, so it was more manageable. Or, better it WOULD HAVE BEEN, if SOMEONE hadn't sent me a PM dare, forcing me to drink water, in addition to the hourly glass I already have to drink. Nonetheless, it only got difficult near the end. But half an hour before I could pee it was PRETTY difficult, my bladder was really starting to ache and I was still having company. That extra drink really made some difference, plus I had to drink something during the dinner of course.

It seems that 2 users are becoming passionate at tormenting me and that makes my thingy throb.

I like the suffering more when I see others enjoy it so please keep tormenting me <3

PS: how do you qoute multiple posts in your post? I see there's a multiquote button but I can't figure how it works?

Likes: bladder control, hidden public, edging, orgasm control, humiliation, pet play, names
Limits: scat, pee drinking, social suicide, pain, blood, showing face

kik: Thegnii

PM dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94813

Currently collecting rules and schedules for my days alone in the house here: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=416645

Last edited by gnii; 06-15-2022 at 04:08 AM.
gnii is offline   Reply With Quote