View Single Post
Old 06-14-2022, 01:21 PM   #17
MaybeHailey

Week report so far. I have started wearing the skirts again this week. I rolled each day for my 2 rules to follow. On Monday, I rolled a 2 and a 3, meaning a thong and no hitching down my skirt. For today, Tuesday, I rolled a 1 and a 3 again, meaning any panties and no hitching again. Excited to see how the rest of the week goes.

I did not go to the gym today, but I did yesterday. As per the rules I had to wear a butt plug to and from the gym, change in an open area, and workout in my smallest booty shorts and sports bra only. I wore my plug to the gym but was too nervous to take it out in the open since there were a decent amount of people around so I took it out in the bathroom. Same with putting it back in. There were too many people for me to comfortably do it. Hopefully this is okay, but probably not. I await anymore rules or tasks.

Loves: Bondage, gags, deepthroat/blowjob, denial, control, exhibitionism, risky, humiliation, and impact.
Dislikes: Anal

Toys: Handcuffs, rope, tape, ice time lock, blindfold, ball gag, ring gag, mask penis gag, nipple clamps, small flogger, dildo (6 in), suction cup dildo (7 in), ejaculating dildo(7 in), and butt plug.
MaybeHailey is offline   Reply With Quote