View Single Post
Old 06-11-2022, 12:36 AM   #159
sexriley
getDare Sweetheart

So I'm on day 83/83 of denial with 80 punishment days and 158 edges.

Technically, unless somebody adds days before tomorrow I can move on to the next stage. The problem is, I'm not going to be able to be on this website for the next couple of weeks unfortunately.

With this in mind, I'm temporarily lifting any limits on adding days to this thread. Until I post here again, anybody can feel free to add as many days to either countdown as they want. With this in mind, even though the countdown is still counting while I'm gone days can still be added until I'm able to close out that stage.

It's possible I come back into the next stage. It's also possible I come back still deep in denial. Really, it's up to you. I trust you guys won't be too mean to me

As an additional apology, feel free to punish me some other way if you feel like I've been bad

The uncertainty of what comes after this is a big turn on, I can't wait to find out what I'm coming back to. I'm so sensitive because of being denied this long already. I can hardly think straight I'm so horny all the time.

Dislikes: Pee

Limits: Blood - Scat - Age Play - Family - Pics

kik - GalRiley

Deny Me Here
sexriley is offline   Reply With Quote