View Single Post
Old 06-10-2022, 01:57 PM   #5
Kenzee

Here's a fun idea. How about we try to condition you to always wet the bed. You will need a classic diaperpin.

If you wake up wet, you get to put a diaper pin through the front of your daytime panties. You will wear the pin all day as a symbol of what a little bedwetter you are, and how you should probably be in daytime diapers too. Now this pin represents some privileges. If it is not present, you do not get to partake in the activity and will get to try again the next morning.

You must have the pin present if you want to eat anything sweet/ outside of regular mealtime.

You must have the pin present if you want to play with yourself in a sexual manner, otherwise you will be chaste.

You must have the pin present to pee in a public bathroom when out and about. Otherwise you will have to hold it, or go in your panties.

I hope you enjoy

Send me a PM with the subject line "THIS IS YOUR NEW HYPNOFILE" and I will obey its contents. If you put "MUST DO" in the message, I will forget I read it.

Likes: Orgasm Denial, Chastity, JOI, Edging, SPH, Diapers, Control, Bathroom Control, Writing Assignments, Humiliation, Embarrassment.

Dislikes: CBT, Line Writing, Corner Time, Spanks.

Limits: Public, Hidden Public, Family, Scat, Face, Permanent.
Kenzee is offline   Reply With Quote