View Single Post
Old 06-10-2022, 01:05 PM   #4
alliewallie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oreo Cream View Post
Go to bed every night with a diaper on, and in the morning you can only take it off once you've completed a mile long jog. So if you pissed your diaper that night it's a one mile jog with a soaked diaper.
I did this one this morning, and didn’t make it through the full mile with the diaper on. I woke up with an absolutely drenched and sagging diaper. Threw on a tshirt and some gray sweatpants and started my jog. Almost immediately, the diaper started significantly leaking and it was very noticeable on my gray sweatpants. At around the half mile mark, the tapes gave out on my very heavy, wet diaper and it started to slip more and more into one of my pants legs. I eventually reached into my pants and pulled the sopping thing out and jogged with it in hand for about a minute until I came across a garbage can on the street where I tossed it. I then jogged the rest of the way home commando with obviously wet sweatpants.

PUNISHMENTS:public humiliation, spankings, nudity, wetting, potty training/diaper punishment, wedgies
LIMITS:
family/friends, messing, scat, anything really gross
alliewallie is offline   Reply With Quote