View Single Post
Old 06-09-2022, 05:11 AM   #408
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

Location: Naked, tied on a public street with cum dripping out of all my holes ❤️

ElTigre:
Sorry about the pee than, should have missed that. Than you should be locked up with your hands to the urinals while on your knees with the keys of your handcuffs in between your legs Alright i added it on my list (will upload the updated version later, maybe after other additions)

Well more neighbors could be fun, but I don’t want to pick all the people as others on GetDare might aswel have good ideas.

If got some new ideas for the people list;
- The guy behind the reception of the gym
- The parents of some of your closest friends
- the lifeguard at the pool
- next to the neighbors who lives next to you also the neighbor who lives in front of you
- Your dentist
- Your Hairdresser
- Your doctor
Added all of these to the list ♥ for some parents of close friends i chose 5 parents now, but i might reduce that number if theres not enough space for other ideas because you said pretty many ideas so far ♥

Do you have some other hobbies besides from sport? gaming ♥ drinking is a good hobby haha ;P also like crafting stuff/printing something useful with 3D-Printer (selfmade stuff)

When will you start spreading the pictures? When it seems like nobody wants to add something + all 50 envelopes got a receiver ♥ Id love more additions for the dares so far ;P make them hard ;P I know i will regret it but make me regret it haha ;P im just curious which 2 people will get the uncensored versions *-* does this whole "project" is social suicide? i hope not haha *-*

bdsmlover24:
I suggest you should give a copy to 2 of your relatively close friends that doesn't know about this side of you yes.. i guess thats a good idea.. *-*

MySecretSide:
Mh what's about friends who know about your kinky side but who weren't involved in any dares or not even saw you naked.... well interesting idea, but there are no friends which know about this side and didnt see me naked or helped with dares in any way ♥
Miss.Public is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Miss.Public for this post: